JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One has to think once before thinking twice is an option. These little tUrDs aren't equipped for it!

Good on you lady! I hope you recover quickly and move on!
Nice shooting, BTW! :cool:

I am glad the mother and her children were unharmed.
As for the intruder ... I wish he didn't make that choice that ended with him dying.
( But that was his choice that put him in that position )
That said...
If you don't want to get shot and or dead , then don't go breaking into peoples houses or committing other crimes.
Seems simple to me....
Andy

"It is disheartening that we see burglaries resulting in death, but we live in Indiana and it's legal for people to have guns to protect themselves," said Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department Officer Aaron Hamer."

Oh gee, thanks so much. You agree we have a right to protect ourselves, what a shame. Total bummer. Burglaries should not result in death huh? Just let them have what they want... except the homeowner doesn't know what they want. If I am home when they break in, they are maybe there to do a Freddy Krueger on me and mine. Tough luck dude, you are cancelled!!! Police asshat be damned.

I'm a little bit confused by the officers printed statement.

Given the media today. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and simply assume he was taken out of context, or more likely mis-quoted.

WTF?

Where are the relatives of the burglar demanding justice for their angel? :eek:

Where is the DA asking for prison time for the mother for having the temerity to defend herself and her family? :eek:

Where are the riots and protests? :eek:

What is the world coming to?? :mad:

Oh gee, thanks so much. You agree we have a right to protect ourselves, what a shame. Total bummer. Burglaries should not result in death huh? Just let them have what they want... except the homeowner doesn't know what they want. If I am home when they break in, they are maybe there to do a Freddy Krueger on me and mine. Tough luck dude, you are cancelled!!! Police asshat be damned.

ditto, Ditto, DITTO!!!

Guy's an idiot and lefty stooge! :mad:

"It is disheartening that we see burglaries resulting in death, but we live in Indiana and it's legal for people to have guns to protect themselves," said Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department Officer Aaron Hamer."

Mr. Hamer needs to move to San Francisco where his attitude about citizens defending themselves from the poor, downtrodden, oppressed burglars who had bad childhoods would be appreciated.

I don't own this to just shoot at clay or paper targets. HOME DEFENSE means just that- there's no saying "Sorry, I didn't mean to break into your house" after the intruder sees your prepared to defend your home- there's no backsies, LOL.

Geno
home_6-6-17_002.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews