JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My pet peeve is people who are CLEARLY of "questionable immigration status" hocking and spitting all over the frakin' place, then people walking through it and tracking their diseased effluvia all over tarnation.....

I just want to slap the SHEITE out of people who spit in public.... male, female, young, and old alike.... they all do it. o_O:rolleyes:

Oh, and you'd be lucky if I didn't take your life if I found out you fed me something like that in the video..... o_O

Pretty sure I saw that vid quite a ways back and it was debunked as fake.

I haven't been able to find anything online about this particular video being a hoax, but I suppose it could be.

Gutter oil, on the other hand, is a pretty well established problem in a number of Asian countries. If you'd like to read more about it the Wikipedia page has some info and also provides numerous sources documenting the use of "recycled" oil in cooking.

I was in China a few months ago to include Shenzen. The amount of pollution there is incredible. I saw worse than this. Glad I went once but will never go back.

By the way, when people there cough or sneeze, they don't cover because they don't want to get their hands dirty.

I was in China a few months ago to include Shenzen. The amount of pollution there is incredible.

What the hell !! Have you told Governor Kate Brown about that pollution ? Have you informed the City of Milwaukie about it, with their climate emergency declaration ?? Have you let the Legislature know that China, Mexico and India contribute more pollution than the rest of the world combined ?

There needs to be some cap and trade taxes and Legislation here in Oregon so that we can offset all this pollution in the rest of the world....something must be done !! Oregon has to tax the evil gdamn business's that create this pollution. This is a clear and present climate emergency !!

BTW, people need to realize that there are hundreds of airline flights with thousands of people coming in from China everyday. A lot them are headed to Vegas to gamble and sin and spread a virus to a very transitory group of people that are headed all over the US soon.

What the hell !! Have you told Governor Kate Brown about that pollution ? Have you informed the City of Milwaukie about it, with their climate emergency declaration ?? Have you let the Legislature know that China, Mexico and India contribute more pollution than the rest of the world combined ?

There needs to be some cap and trade taxes and Legislation here in Oregon so that we can offset all this pollution in the rest of the world....something must be done !! Oregon has to tax the evil gdamn business's that create this pollution. This is a clear and present climate emergency !!

BTW, people need to realize that there are hundreds of airline flights with thousands of people coming in from China everyday. A lot them are headed to Vegas to gamble and sin and spread a virus to a very transitory group of people that are headed all over the US soon.
Got to luv our Gov. Any way she can get her hands on $$$$$, she will.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top