JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you think they care about that? They kept reporting that he had 13 guns "legally bought by him or a family member" that tells me maybe only one of the guns was his but they are spinning it to seem like he was a gun nut that owned all of them. Maybe they will make it so you can only own X amount of firearms.

Yep, a gun nut & not a hate crime or jihad terrorist...

Last Edited:
Today at a local store in Roseburg only three days after the shooting a women came in and the clerk knew her ask how she was doing. She said just grabbing some snacks we are going target shooting today.
I know allot of people think we are just some small hick town, but we have never been the kinda county that lays down and wimpers because things got tough. Our county has high unemployment still yet many have given thousands to the victims and their familys. Yep the winds they are a changing but by all that holy don't let these nuts bags and liberal antis change whom you are, we had a shooting three days ago and nation wide we are in the news and are not letting it take us down or change us.:s0160::s0160::s0160:
We need to recognize the Great Society is a failure.
The 1960s considered out of wedlock births as bastardz. Now most black kids in the U.S. are born with any solid male figure to raise them. Look at our 2 recent terrible presidents. Both raised without father figures. Clinton went on to rape women and appoint manly women to surround him in his cabinet, or hire little dwarves when he hired men. Obama hires women no matter how unqualified, again an amount of manliness is often there.
Neither of those 2 clowns had a father figure to teach them the ropes, especially how to shoot, hint or fish.
Not providing welfare or food stamps to baztard children might be a place to start.

For the mental cases: it's stupid to reason with a sick mind, to ask them to self medicate when voices in their heads say not to. Doping up psychos still does not make them productive.
Let's agree that some of them need to be institutionalized. It wouldn't be taking any productive friendly pillars of society off the street.
When I was a kid there were very few bums in downtown D.C. After Reagan cleared the asylums there were "homeless" everywhere.
We can give them homes again. They can choose between free reign or 3 hots and a cot. Being crazy doesn't mean you get to impose your imaginary world on the rest of us.

These 2 simple proposals would go a long way in ridfing us of many crime problems we now have to suffer through.:confused:

When asked how any law could have prevented the shooting, I heard one of the talking heads say straight up that it wouldn't have, but the goal is an overall reduction in firearm violence. Until the DOJ and administration starts acknowledging the almost daily gang violence in Chicago and other big cities (most under Democratic control), I'll call them out as the liars, opportunists, and phonies that they are.

Never, ever forget - it's not about crime and safety, it's about control. Simple as that.

side note: Boston has great gun control laws, don't they? This kid couldn't get a gun, so he used a box cutter. And defense is planning a mental illness defense - the kid was stressed from parents divorce and recent move.

<broken link removed>

Today at a local store in Roseburg only three days after the shooting a women came in and the clerk knew her ask how she was doing. She said just grabbing some snacks we are going target shooting today.
I know allot of people think we are just some small hick town, but we have never been the kinda county that lays down and wimpers because things got tough. Our county has high unemployment still yet many have given thousands to the victims and their familys. Yep the winds they are a changing but by all that holy don't let these nuts bags and liberal antis change whom you are, we had a shooting three days ago and nation wide we are in the news and are not letting it take us down or change us.:s0160::s0160::s0160:

I met some great Americans at the Sugar Pine Mine op.

As someone pointed out there was no rifle of any kind fired or used. He did everything with a handgun.

Won't matter to the political engine that's about to start up. Sensible laws, meaningful reductions in violent crime aren't the goal here. It's to make firearms illegal first, confiscate them next. This tragedy is just another exploitable event that serves their purpose. You can expect an "assault weapon" ban first, magazine bans next.....and it'll go from there. They'll boil that frog, one way or another.....

Meanwhile, in Chicago, just last week, there were 12 people shot and killed, and another 54 shot and wounded. Guess I missed the president's news conference on that one. But it illustrates my point - this isn't about safety or violence, it's all about furthering confiscatory firearm policies. Their real motives are transparent as glass, for anyone that looks at it objectively.

Let the windbags pontificate about how the Second Amendment is a terrible thing and outdated and only so rednecks can shoot deer.

Let them pass their laws. As is evidenced by a goodly number of the county sheriffs of Oregon, who will they find to enforce it?

27817.jpg

Just like the sign says....

Fred Meyer in Oregon city pulled their rifles again.
My son was told they did it because they heard that one of the pistols the shooter used was purchased at a Fred Meyer store.
That logic just makes good sense..o_O

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads