JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do not allow them to attack without a fight from you.
The tyrant always attacks using the blood of the weak.
And they are preparing to attack, have no doubt.

Gun Facts | Political Vel Craft

http://politicalvelcraft.org/gun-facts/

guns-121.jpg

Not a lot, but I just sent OFF some money; hope it helps.
You see as lot of self loathing in the raised without a father figure families. Clinton and obama surrounded themselves with man women (homeland security, attorney general, epa troll) or dwarves (shalala, Reich). Current shooter was destined to fail when his mom gave him a hyphenated name ad if she was ready for a split from day one.
And the current manure pile in Chief blames the hardware and not the distinctional upbringing. The welfare state has unintended consequences from the white house to the big house. :confused:

You see as lot of self loathing in the raised without a father figure families. Clinton and obama surrounded themselves with man women (homeland security, attorney general, epa troll) or dwarves (shalala, Reich). Current shooter was destined to fail when his mom gave him a hyphenated name ad if she was ready for a split from day one.
And the current manure pile in Chief blames the hardware and not the distinctional upbringing. The welfare state has unintended consequences from the white house to the big house. :confused:

I think I get your point - the dysfunctional upbringing birthed this psycho. When you read what is popping up in the media about him now - one gets the distinct impression he was raised and sheltered by momma, who knew he had issues. One report, he was an Aspergers child. And the mother and son went shooting together. I'm brushing with a broad brush here (profiling) but my guess is the Briton dad divorced himself of her, her love of guns, and maybe conveniently the problem child. The mother went to great lengths it reads to protect the boy from annoying cockroaches to noisy neighbors that were disturbing her son. Maybe the kid had austistic tantrums that she lived to control and avoid. California neighbors in news stories saying the boy was hard to talk to, but he loved to talk about guns. The guy had a profile on a dating website. It read like hey, I'm an internet loser, looking for love. The kid in Connecticut - a similar withdrawn living with momma type boy. Maybe it's time to pay more attention to situation like this early on - i.e., school psych counselors looking for certain behaviors in children. And yes, the problem is the dysfunctional psycho getting through the system with no legal impediments to owning a gun and being able to accumulate guns legally.

You know Kate brown is going to propose an assult weapons ban just like California...

Better get your 30rd mags, and your lowers now. What I think is funny is Students were protesting armed officers at another Oregon University last week. I got $100 that says their opinions will not change.

These liberals are so Consumed by the fear of guns they are blinded by the fact that we need them around to stop a phyco as much as we need a fire extinguisher to put ot a fire, but you don't see them sitting there worried that the extinguisher will blow up on its own while sitting in the corner like they do with a gun.

How hard is it to figure out guns are harmless watch a 30 second video on how a Glock works and you'll understand they don't go off unless the trigger is depressed.

You know Kate brown is going to propose an assult weapons ban just like California...

Better get your 30rd mags, and your lowers now. What I think is funny is Students were protesting armed officers at another Oregon University last week. I got $100 that says their opinions will not change.

These liberals are so Consumed by the fear of guns they are blinded by the fact that we need them around to stop a phyco as much as we need a fire extinguisher to put ot a fire, but you don't see them sitting there worried that the extinguisher will blow up on its own while sitting in the corner like they do with a gun.

How hard is it to figure out guns are harmless watch a 30 second video on how a Glock works and you'll understand they don't go off unless the trigger is depressed.

As someone pointed out there was no rifle of any kind fired or used. He did everything with a handgun.

Do you think they care about that? They kept reporting that he had 13 guns "legally bought by him or a family member" that tells me maybe only one of the guns was his but they are spinning it to seem like he was a gun nut that owned all of them. Maybe they will make it so you can only own X amount of firearms.

Then we must make sure that people are continually reminded that NO rifles were used in any way .
Otherwise the AWB will be their first target.

Premise:

It's almost as if.....Oregon was chosen for this terrible event, because of her 3 highly-maliable (unconstrained) branches of state govt.

Support:

Oregon's progressive track record which lacks checks and balances.

The susceptibility of the human mind to be manipulated and controlled by a 2nd or 3rd party is without question, the electronic/remote access to human minds is beyond dispute, the timing of these horrific events is peculiar (to say the least), and finally, the progressive mantra following these events is but icing on the cake.

Cconclusion:

The people charged with the responsibility to prevent these events from happening, are the same people who are either making them happen, wanting/allowing these events to happen (the sewer-pickle was on the watch list), or at least exploiting these situations as they happen.

It's all about control; it's been this way since President Eisenhower left office....he warned us.

Last Edited:
Premise:

It's almost as if.....Oregon was chosen for this terrible event, because of her 3 highly-maliable (unconstrained) branches of state govt.

Support:

Oregon's progressive track record which lacks checks and balances.

The susceptibility of the human mind to be manipulated and controlled by a 2nd or 3rd party is without question, the electronic/remote access to human minds is beyond dispute, the timing of these horrific events is peculiar (to say the least), and finally, the progressive mantra following these events is but icing on the cake.

Cconclusion:

The people charged with the responsibility to prevent these events from happening, are the same people who are either making them happen, wanting/allowing these events to happen (the sewer-pickle was on the watch list), or at least exploiting these situations as they happen.

It's all about control; it's been this way since President Eisenhower left office....he warned us.

Well if you want to dig deep and realy find out whay they want your guns and the depths they will sink to take them, this is the agenda driving it and it floats in blood of the innocent.

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/0...own-as-rothschildism-or-more-bluntly-robbery/

Today at a local store in Roseburg only three days after the shooting a women came in and the clerk knew her ask how she was doing. She said just grabbing some snacks we are going target shooting today.
I know allot of people think we are just some small hick town, but we have never been the kinda county that lays down and wimpers because things got tough. Our county has high unemployment still yet many have given thousands to the victims and their familys. Yep the winds they are a changing but by all that holy don't let these nuts bags and liberal antis change whom you are, we had a shooting three days ago and nation wide we are in the news and are not letting it take us down or change us.:s0160::s0160::s0160:

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top