JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"I first joined because I like the idea of people helping each other as it used to be long ago, but it is true that it is nice economic help," said Sanchez. "The world would work better without money."

This guy better watch his back spreading terrible rumors like this.
What if caught on?

:s0155:

Thanks for sharing that. These are powerful survival tools. It is happening here too, just not that organized, yet.

I agree, Mike. Last weekend I traded bullets for knowledge, where an ex Army Ranger gave two of us a two-hour lesson on a detailed cleaning of the AR-15 platform and where he has seem problems in the field.

Peter

6 months later
Spain's slow-motion implosion into an insolvent singularity has been one of the most amusing sideshows for over a year. The chief reason for this is the sheer schizophrenic and absurdist polarity between the sad reality, visible to everyone, and the unprecedented propaganda by the Communist government desperate to paint a rosy picture. While on one hand the economic data shows very clearly the painfully obvious sad ending for this chapter of European integration, it continues to be punctuated almost daily by such amusing confidence games as Spain's Economy Minister de Guindos telling anyone who cares to listen that the labor market is improving "beyond the seasonal pick up" and that Q2 GDP would be close to zero (because 0% GDP is the new killing it). That's the good news. The bad news is that as Reuters reports, and contrary to fairy tales of unicorns and soaring 0% GDP, Spain's government is so insolvent, it was just forced to "borrow" from its social security reserve to fund pension payments.
From Reuters:

Spain tapped its social security reserve fund for the second time in a month on Monday, the Labour Ministry said, to help with extra summer pension payments as unemployment and retirement costs deplete government funds.
The government turned to the fund for 3.5 billion euros ($4.6 billion) on July 1 then for a further 1 billion euros on Monday. Spanish pensioners receive two cheques in summer and two over the Christmas holidays.
Spain was forced to tap the reserve for the first time last year to help pay pension costs, using some 7 billion euros.
Record high unemployment, which hit over 27 percent in the first quarter, and a growing number of retirees on a state pensions have put an unprecedented strain on Spanish social security funds.
The fund was worth 59.3 billion euros, or 5.65 percent of gross domestic product, after the operation on Monday, the Ministry said.

And the punchline: virtually all of the "welfare" cash, and at least 97% of the social security pension fund, is invested in Spanish government bonds. In other words, if one country goes, and its people lose all their retirement money most likely leading to riots and a revolution now that there is nothing from the old system left, all countries go.
Think the TBTF banks had it good when they made it so that one failure would lead to defaults for all and a collapse of civilization? Just wait until the reality about sovereign "cross-default" provisions is finally grasped by the broader public...

A good article! This coming weekend our neighborhood yard sales happen. As usual, my son and I will take some time out from our sale and cruise around as buyers too. What I am doing differently this year is posting a list over the tools, "outdoor gear", etc that is my part of the merchandise, listing items that I would take in trade for my stuff. I'll see how it works, at least.

There are probably a few dozen million PPL in the US that through their job, belief system, or happenstance see what is actually happening to our 'world'. Doubtless there are several million in Europe that have been "Hoarding" and even building Iron Age Arms against the day the economy is Crashed.
Obama will steal from the "Lock Box" but find it empty, then he will seize personal accounts, ALL personal accounts. Then in the last desperate months he will impose a new currency that will impoverish the nation to Pre-Civil War levels
Preppers don't Panic they Prepare and keep their mouths zipped.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top