Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

In 'gun free' Commifornia

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by erudne, Aug 18, 2013.

1. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

2. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

Everyone knows that Chicago and CA crime rates are so high because of neighboring states that funnel guns in.

I guess that would explain the high murder rates of OR, IN, NV and WI. Wait, there aren't high murder rates in the places those guns supposedly come from. It must be something else that free American's are doing to force this murderous crime upon a ghetto that was just minding it's own business.

That makes perfect sense to the Left. How dare we force murder upon the law-abiding citizens of South Chicago? Now, who to blame for all the drugs being there? I guess the CIA will do until we can find a way to blame it on white people thousands of miles away.

orygun and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Some ol Whities pistolas look like garbage.

4. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Gun free unless you're a criminal. When you're work involves killing people, you don't care about laws.

orygun and (deleted member) like this.
  5. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

Some of them did look like the definition of a Saturday Night Special. Still, the suppressed Ruger Standard Auto(22/45?), some of the Commander .45's and the grease guns would be welcome additions to my collection.

6. Mike357

Mike357 Portland New Member

The decsriptions in the FOX link are absolutely asanine. I saw no "assault rifles"or "high capacity" magazines. Tannerite is a plinking target and powder is for reloading. Since when do you need a "motive" to possess firearms that should be unquestionably legal everywhere in this country.

7. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

unklekippy and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

so are flares classified as explosives in california? otherwise i fail to see a crime.

9. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

My thought is that some paranoid neighbor got pissed off and dropped a quarter on this guy in Rio Linda. As far a Whitey's arsenal..... What a laugh!!

10. Mongo1

Mongo1 Santiam Canyon Active Member

Whitey didn't put that crack pipe in your mouth!