JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everyone knows that Chicago and CA crime rates are so high because of neighboring states that funnel guns in.

I guess that would explain the high murder rates of OR, IN, NV and WI. Wait, there aren't high murder rates in the places those guns supposedly come from. It must be something else that free American's are doing to force this murderous crime upon a ghetto that was just minding it's own business.

That makes perfect sense to the Left. How dare we force murder upon the law-abiding citizens of South Chicago? Now, who to blame for all the drugs being there? I guess the CIA will do until we can find a way to blame it on white people thousands of miles away.

Gun free unless you're a criminal. When you're work involves killing people, you don't care about laws.

The decsriptions in the FOX link are absolutely asanine. I saw no "assault rifles"or "high capacity" magazines. Tannerite is a plinking target and powder is for reloading. Since when do you need a "motive" to possess firearms that should be unquestionably legal everywhere in this country.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top