JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
then dont be so half assssed about checking the children's safety, better get driver tests each time you visit your doctor for safetys sake, better take a reality test to check if mom has become delusional this week over the drugs same doctor has miss prescribed, has the baby sitter been properly vetted?, are you living in a neighborhood where there are registered pedophiles? if so how irresponsible a parent can you possibly be? has anyone looked into the family history for pedophiles?
HOW MANY PEOPLE HAS YOUR DOCTOR BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR INCORRECT DIAGNOSIS THAT RESULTED IN PERSONAL INJURY?
why is it in Oregon your 15yr old child that cant legally go to a tanning booth but can get a sex change operation in oregon without parental permission and the state will pay for it ....still think the medical institution cares about you....or is it your money?

we can go on and on over the number of questions that the morally superior can find to invade our rights
Institution? No, they only care about money. Pediatrician on the other hand, I know cares about the kids and has gone above and beyond to help us, including fighting against the institution. And she owns a farm and it a gun owner.
Koda, you got kids? Sounds like you are arguing semantics here. Child health and child safety go hand in hand. Number one reason kids die is due to accidents. Asking if your house is kid safe pertains to thier health and safety.

I think you guys are a bit paranoid. Show me a medical form with a gun owner check box and I'll drink the kool-aid with you, but until then, the likelihood a doctor will ask you about guns on a routine visit (not a Pediatrician) is pretty slim.

I think you guys are a bit paranoid. Show me a medical form with a gun owner check box and I'll drink the kool-aid with you, but until then, the likelihood a doctor will ask you about guns on a routine visit (not a Pediatrician) is pretty slim.

tell that to the vets that have already lost their guns with the VA FBI and ATF collaborating
tell that to the tea party being attacked persecuted and harassed by the Lois Lerner's IRS
& no the democrats arent CONSTANTLY trying to take away our guns and rights:rolleyes:
I could go on but I digress time for my koolaid....yikes

"The promise of free speech is that even when one holds an unpopular point of view, the state cannot stifle it," he wrote. "The price Americans pay for this freedom is that the rule remains unchanged regardless of who is in the majority."

So, then the government will immediately stop harassing this guy, right?

this is an old debate, but still relative. The doctors arent the only ones asking the question, if the provider puts it on the form and you lie, they can cancel your plan. You can ...then have no choice (legally) but to go on Obamacare, but rest assured they ask there too and now your lying to the federal govt or putting your guns on yet another registration list.

That's definitely not true. Patient's lie to me all the time. The only down side to lying to me is I cant take as good of care of them. But they lie about drug use, alcohol use, even diet. A patient once told me she was eating very healthy and did not know why her diabetes was out of control, later that day I saw her driving her mobility scooter down the road with an ice cream cone in each hand.

There are absolutely no recourse to have their plan cancelled if they lie to me.

So lie away, If your doc asks about guns, pull a Hillary on them and say "what, like squirt guns? ah no, none of those"

But, If your doc sees elevated liver tests and asks you about how much you drink and you say "a beer occasionally" and really drink a bottle of vodka a day, the only thing that hurts is yourself.

That's definitely not true. Patient's lie to me all the time. The only down side to lying to me is I cant take as good of care of them. But they lie about drug use, alcohol use, even diet. A patient once told me she was eating very healthy and did not know why her diabetes was out of control, later that day I saw her driving her mobility scooter down the road with an ice cream cone in each hand.

There are absolutely no recourse to have their plan cancelled if they lie to me.

So lie away, If your doc asks about guns, pull a Hillary on them and say "what, like squirt guns? ah no, none of those"

But, If your doc sees elevated liver tests and asks you about how much you drink and you say "a beer occasionally" and really drink a bottle of vodka a day, the only thing that hurts is yourself.

Well, to clarify if you look.... I wasnt talking about lying to your doctor. I was talking about lying on the form you fill out to get healthcare, the one you give to your healthcare provider...

But what you just said is proof that gun ownership has nothing to do with your healthcare. Glad to hear this from a licensed doctor....

My 8 year old daughter just started at a new doctor, and there was a question on the initial paperwork about if there were guns in the house. No question on if there is a swimming pool though, seeing as that is more likely to kill children.

I am against any restrictions on the 1st Amendment and I agree with the court that this law was just that. I don't like any law that includes proscriptions on what I or anyone else can say. The way you counter bad speech is with more speech, like this:

Dr. Badspeech: "So, Sigmadog, do you own any firearms?"
Sigmadog Morespeech: "F**k you."

There was a YouTuber/farmer the had a sarcastic reply to a doctor becayse he was tired of the bs and needed to go back and feed his animals. The doctor had him mentally confind for a few days and he ended up losing his gun rights.

I don't recall his name but he was a pepper from Tennessee as I recall. Kaiser hounded me for about a year to take a survey about depression. I keep declining. I don't trust present day levels/limits over 'feelings'.

There was a YouTuber/farmer the had a sarcastic reply to a doctor becayse he was tired of the bs and needed to go back and feed his animals. The doctor had him mentally confind for a few days and he ended up losing his gun rights.

I don't recall his name but he was a pepper from Tennessee as I recall. Kaiser hounded me for about a year to take a survey about depression. I keep declining. I don't trust present day levels/limits over 'feelings'.

How do you feel about it?

Do you get upset when you think about?

On a scale from 0 to 10, how upset?

When upset, how violent do you get?

When you are violent, do you hurt others or usually yourself?

Well, to clarify if you look.... I wasnt talking about lying to your doctor. I was talking about lying on the form you fill out to get healthcare, the one you give to your healthcare provider...

But what you just said is proof that gun ownership has nothing to do with your healthcare. Glad to hear this from a licensed doctor....

Do you mean the form you fill out when you see the doctor that asks your health history like medications, allergies, problems as well as do you smoke, drink, use drugs, etc? If you mean that one, you can lie on that as well. That one is just a tool so that the doctor does not have to ask you all the questions in person. I dont like using those.

There's always a loony-prog Dr. out there somewhere. Here in eastern WA, where just about everybody shoots, any doc who is doing that won't have many patients after a short time. It may help in my case that my daughter is an attorney. I think she'd help me out in some way (unless she's after her inheritance).

Also, I hardly ever go to the doctor, so this whole issue is pretty far down on my list of Hills to Die On.

"Show me on the Teddy Bear where the gun touched you…"

they can ask whatever they want... doesnt mean you have to answer. youd(speaking in general. not targeting anyone) be a fool to answer because they arent asking for personal interest. its the .gov that wants to know. they just HAVE to have a hand in every aspect of our lives. hopefully that lesses now that my man Trump is in.

my wife and 3 year old(weird to say, they grow up quick) already know not to talk to people about what we have in the safe. no ones business.

i just like to be left alone.

With all the CRAP being pulled on Americans these days I'm so glad that my kids didn't go through school with smart phones, social media & Dr's overstepping their boundaries. They are in their early 30's so thankfully they were raised that they do have undeniable rights and exercise them regularly.
its crazy to think about how much smart phones have changed society. when i was in highschool the phone to have was the t-mobile sidekick and when i graduated it was the "motorola razr" no one was on the internet, glued to facebook or what not because there was no wifi or LTE internet. browsing on your phone was almost inconvenient. whatever happened to the old nokia phones with the snake game? oh yeah, theres an app for that now!

sent from my iphone 6s while im at work.

:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads