JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can order it from Davidsons and pick it up from Ace Buyers. It takes 1 business day if you order in the morning. http://www.galleryofguns.com/Genie/Results.aspx?pg=bids&id=93801010694419R actually come to think of it, if you order tonight or tomorrow it would be here tuesday and you wouldn't even have to go down there until you pick it up. I've ordered three guns through them and price is the price OTD, I ordered one from Mazama and they added $10 to to total from the Davidsons sight.:confused:
If you are in a hurry Bakers would be a good bet. I have had good success in talking them down on price as well so if they can't beat the Davidsons price they might come close.

You aren't a fireman, LEO, EMT, military man are you? I know you can get a pretty good deal on the 17's if you are.

haha, no, Im not LEO or a fireman, or a teacher, or anything that might possibly get me a discount. I just got some friends who are tired of hearing me bubblegum about how I cant afford a glock 17 pistol for our summer shooting sessions, so they figure that they'll help me pick up what i cant pay. ITs probably the best birthday present I've ever gotten. : )

I am confused about Bakers shoe store? Doesnt much sound like they sell guns? Was it a joke, or do you all have more info on them?

No joke about Bakers, I can't remember seeing any Glocks in there (but I don't really look for them either). I know they have Springfields, Kimbers, Kahrs, Taurus', Rugers, etc. They have been selling guns for about a year (I think) if they don't have it they can order it. They have been good to me, and I got a good deal on a Springfield S.S. loaded 1911A1 and a REALLY good deal on a Kahr PM40, although I see they corrected their price on these last time I was in there.:D

I'm not sure of your area, but where I live on the south coast, Glock has a reduced price for LEOs, fire fighters and volunteers, and most anything connected to homeland security or emergency public services . Prices run for a new Model 22, RTF, with night sights are $480. They come with three high cap. 15 round mags. Also purchased a Generation 4, standard, also with 3 mags, at $425. Probably will not find any prices below this, but you must be an emergency service person w/ID, or a military reserve to qualify :D

Hey, thanks everyone for their help. Whoever suggested Bakers Shoe Store, my buddy thanks you. he found a NIB springfield xd9 for 459, after background check. I actually found Ace Buyers of Eugene, on highway 99N, to have the best glock prices, at 498 after background check and all that. I get to pick it up tomorrow. : )

AGAIN, THANKS EVERYONE!

haha. nah, we both understand they are good guns, and have their strengths and weaknesses. no arguing here, just comparison and admiration for two fine weapons.

They had several 4th gen glocks in stock, a couple 3rd gens, but I had to order a glock 17 3rd gen from their warehouser, Davidsons i think its called. Its the gun genie people, is all I remember. I ordered on friday, and it hasnt come in yet, even though they say its overnight shipping. Bleh. really wanted to go shooting today. :(

I was just in Bakers again today. They have a couple Glocks (22 and 27, maybe some 9mm, but not sure) on sale at $479. Has me tempted to buy a 27 they also had one with night sights at $529. They also have the "no gear" XD's at $449, which is pretty good, I never use the "XD gear" that came with my XD40 anyway.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top