JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Suicides, domestic violence and gang related incidents result in way more deaths than "mass shootings". Also, most mass shootings happen at fairly close range. Would a lever action 44 Magnum rifle really have resulted in less deaths than AR-15?

"The dangerous gun owners are the ones who don't make their gun ownership an occasion for socializing and interacting with other gun owners. It is the loners and paranoiacs." That is some ridiculous logic. By this article's interpretation a person who wants to be left alone and lives in peace is dangerous because he or she doesn't socialize with other gun owners.

You always know it's entirely a propoganda battle when a wood stock M1 garand or M14 raises less cries of "somebody think of the children" than a black polymer furniture AR15... there a joke in there about color too.

Quote of the day: "People sell lawn-care products with promises that you will "dominate" your neighbors."

That's why I bought a new string trimmer last week, for sure.

You always know it's entirely a propoganda battle when a wood stock M1 garand or M14 raises less cries of "somebody think of the children" than a black polymer furniture AR15... there a joke in there about color too.
^^^^^THIS!^^^^^
If they only knew!
Grand Daddy's M1 Garand is far more deadly then the AR, or that old hunting rifle in the back of the safe, or the lever gun that every one had before the AR became the "New" thing every one just had to have!
Combat experience has shown the shortcomings of the AR type rifle as a fighting instrument since it was first adopted, and yet, it remains in service to this day, despite that experience! Much the same with the ubiquitous old lever actions of old, they were never as good as folks believe they were, and yet, here we are today, with the second most desirable carbines and rifles behind the AR! If they only knew and actually understood what they are trying to ban!
But they got a plan for that too, the high cap mag bans that would render many rifles useless!
If they only knew, my 1903 Springfield with 5 round stripper clips can be just as deadly as any semi auto rifle, and far more so in the hands of someone who is actually experienced enough to use said 1903 to full effect!

John Hinkley Jr shot a US president with a revolver. That turnip brained teenager in Florida shot up the school inconvenieniently with 10 rd magazines. Idiots using AR15s to murder people is usually because the media tell them that's what to use. These aren't gun people who are aware of options in many cases.

We don't see AR15s used in the vast number of shootings, which the racist media fail to properly classify in gang shootings as mass murder...why? Southern California in the 90s was plagued with work place shooting with that pesky 9mm with high power Cop Killer bullets. How did we ever survive?

I had a Air National Guard member survive the 1995 LA city repair center (shooter Willie Woods). Had a friend in an LA take over bank robbery. My sisters friend was kidnapped, safely returned. Several people I know from my teens thru 2010 shot and killed. Never an AR15 or rifle to my knowledge. These stories condition and keep the public ignorant of firearms. Decades later they remain ignorant.

Great article and thanks. But sadly very, very few anti's will ever see it. Few if any news outlets will mention it, it's likely to
destroy some of their sensationalism when reporting "mass shootings". It just pisses me off that slanted reporting can
cause so many uninitiated to believe it just because some ahole reporter said it. The task of the gun community is to
get this type of article into more hands. And I don't have a good answer for this.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top