JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
still here. For work. I happen to ask a citizen here, if they can own a gun. She said sure. I said what does it take? A permit, license, psych test.
So when you oregon/washington guys need a psych test to get a gun, I will get my psych license, and fast track you.

PS. Very nice folks here.
Army abolished in 1949
2-40 earthquakes a month here
By 2021 a carbon neutral country.(not sure how with all the old school diesels)btw. Why all the regs on our diesels up north, when there old school and carbon N here?
96.4 literacy rate. Highest in the world
4.2 population. 42 universities
34,000 types of insect species
22 listed democracies. Highest in Latin america
And for all you single guys, and sick old men with wives, the females are HOT here. And my standards are high.

My neighbors parents live there and they are great people....he goes down once a year to visit them and I also think his son has been down there for about 2 years now..

Hopefully the weathers god and enjoy the stay!

I am thinking about visiting there when I retire. It might be a nice place to get a small plot of land and park the RV for a month or two during the winter.

No hunting though, no guns really either - but I don't hunt anymore anyway.

RIGHT ON!!! Visited there a number of years ago. LOVED the Tortuga Island Cruise!

Have you done the volcano tour?

The insect sanctuary's were spectacular - very rare insects. If I remember correctly when we were there, there was [something like] 22 butterflies of this specific type. The only 22 left in the world.

I am thinking the same thing about getting a small piece of land and "retiring" there during the "cold" months too, Heretic.

Had nothing but a great time. The people were wonderful. The beaches were spectacular. The views and sights were incredible. Oh yeah, and the women.....!!!

Have a great time! :s0151:

Love Costa Rica!! Got out of San Jose ASAP and spent my time on the west coast running the jungle. Hard to re-adjust to reality after a couple weeks of Pura Vida Livin'. Can't wait to go back..... Only this time I won't be a bachelor...

Can't wait to go back..... Only this time I won't be a bachelor...

meaning you will marry a local lady? ooo dayyum! If I may...:D

1_4_sm_BBW_Art.jpg

still here. For work. I happen to ask a citizen here, if they can own a gun. She said sure. I said what does it take? A permit, license, psych test.
So when you oregon/washington guys need a psych test to get a gun, I will get my psych license, and fast track you.

PS. Very nice folks here.
Army abolished in 1949
2-40 earthquakes a month here
By 2021 a carbon neutral country.(not sure how with all the old school diesels)btw. Why all the regs on our diesels up north, when there old school and carbon N here?
96.4 literacy rate. Highest in the world
4.2 population. 42 universities
34,000 types of insect species
22 listed democracies. Highest in Latin america
And for all you single guys, and sick old men with wives, the females are HOT here. And my standards are high.
I have visited 6 Latin countries and lived with local families. Next to Venezuela I liked Costa Rica the least. It is so Americanized the locals resent it. Muy tourista! It wasn't that safe either. For me Colombia was the best. If you want property Panama where there are property laws to protect you is a better place. In Costa Rica if you hire a caretaker to watch your property while you are away he could end up owning it. Panama has 1500 islands and coasts on two oceans. Hundreds of miles of undeveloped beaches, some of the best fishing in the world, a highland spine that runs the length of the country where it is cool enough to grow strawberries. Almost all the people speak English. The common currency is the American dollar, a hold over from the Panama Canal days. You are right though. The people in Costa Rica are friendly and the women the most beautiful in Latin America. Of course, the women in Colombia and Panama aren't bad either.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top