JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
rOjNJTA.jpg

Last couple days I have been up Little North Fork helping clean up a house so the owners builder can start rebuilding this coming spring. Lots of fun backing my dump truck and trailer in a very narrow driveway with a few hundred trees all burnt to some degree right next to the edge of the driveway so one of our guys on an excavator can load house residue on my that has to be hauled all the way to the land fill at Coffin Butte (across from Camp Adair) at the rate of $90 a ton plus fee's!!!!

So today I had a min to walk around and snap a couple photos. I'll spare you the guys tools in the place next door. Lets just say Craftsman's life time warranty ain't going to do any good. As the wrenches etc were very well annealed.

I doubt 1 in 20 houses made it in the area And I have heard up above where we are just above the Golf course its total devastation. Very sobering.

Kmk you must live close to where my wife's best friend and her husband had there house burn down. About 3 miles or so past the park on the left. We drove up there a couple a weeks ago. Very very sad. Wish all of you a speedy recovery!

Hope for all of those affected by the fires to be well compensated and am thankful those survived are still safe. Hard times full of lost treasures of sentimental value. Hopefully we can do something to keep these sort of events less severe and more controlled.

It's makes me so sad. Can't imagine how hard this would be. I wasn't able to watch all the GD footage of peoples lives/properties burned flat. And I have no desire to try and drive to where this happened to gawk.

We did get a small look it the destruction coming back from vaca a few weeks ago just up out of Lincoln City on 18 along The Salmon river. :( That was enough.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top