JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If there was a situation where you might be harmed or taken captive or stranded wouldnt it be nice if there was a way to get a message out. I found a web site that is an email send timer. You can write an email and with the help of this web site you can have it sent at the time you want. I can see this being useful for when you go out into the wilderness and would like to have people notified when you are overdue to return. Maybe a lady could use it when she goes on a date with a guy she has never met etc.

Set the email to be sent to friends, family or even the police department. If for whatever reason you do not come home when you are supposed to the email will be sent at a certain time. If you get home without issue you simply cancel it.

I have tried it out and it works well. Just another one of those tools that might occasionally be useful.
LetterMeLater.com - Schedule Email to be Sent Later Automatically

I'm not sure who actually uses Microsoft's email program any more - Outlook or whatever it's called - but from what I remember this is a feature they have available. You can pick when you want the message to be sent, either immediately or sometime in the future.

I used to text my sister to let her know when I was going out with a new guy... I would give her his name, address, phone number, description, and when to expect another text. She knew if she didn't hear from me, or if I called and said our "code word", she should call the cops and get the ball rolling.

This sounds so cloak and dagger. :p

"If something happens to me the scandalous pictures will be released to the press"

mason-drake-v.jpg

Yes I recently read that Outlook has the email timer integrated.... can essentially do the same thing.

I have been having fun with sending emails to friends during the day while I am sleeping. (Night shift worker) It is a good tool that works well.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top