JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
THIS:

"I dont know about you, but when i think about "us", i think about the decent human beings, the club that many more cops belong to than the scumbags that killed by them."

Yeah, boil it down to simple numbers... Stats can be made to infer anything the statistician wants... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't want to get shot by a cop, don't rob people, kill people, steal cars, try to take a cop's gun, run at a cop with a knife, beat a cop nearly senseless, try to run over a cop with a car... and the list goes on and on... I watch, I notice... it's a rare circumstance where a cop shoots somebody that didn't need to be shot... the reverse is not true, cops have been and are being murdered because azzholes hate them. Having a history of criminal interfacing with LEOs seems to breed this kind of hatred. What is the excuse of Barry O, and MSM to create an atmosphere that makes cop hatred more prevalent?

I agree, however it's hard for students to bring their guns to school nowadays

The students are the charges of the faculty, therefore THEY (the faculty) are (and should be) responsible for the defensive measures of their charges... just like a parent is responsible for defending their own.

It's the same caliber as taking in EPW's (Enemy Prisoners of War), YOU are (legally & morally) responsible for safeguarding them once they are under your charge.... that is, until they try to kill you when you're not looking. ;)

As a Some times Collage Student, I still carry daily on campus and no signs or policy are going to stop me!
I suspect one of my instructors also carries, though it's never come up in any discussion, I believe she does!

Yeah, boil it down to simple numbers... Stats can be made to infer anything the statistician wants... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't want to get shot by a cop, don't rob people, kill people, steal cars, try to take a cop's gun, run at a cop with a knife, beat a cop nearly senseless, try to run over a cop with a car... and the list goes on and on... I watch, I notice... it's a rare circumstance where a cop shoots somebody that didn't need to be shot... the reverse is not true, cops have been and are being murdered because azzholes hate them. Having a history of criminal interfacing with LEOs seems to breed this kind of hatred. What is the excuse of Barry O, and MSM to create an atmosphere that makes cop hatred more prevalent?

Are you sure any of this applies to Portland Oregon Cops. I don't.

Are you sure any of this applies to Portland Oregon Cops. I don't.

They wouldn't want to hurt any homeless, tweakers, antifa, etc... Not sure there are any cops left in Portland. Last I heard they were all quitting and the city couldn't find anybody to replace them.

I only know what I see on the news.... I don't/won't go there. NFW

I think if somehow anyone here thinks that there aren't enough LEO fatalities compared to people they should either GTFO of this country or at bare minimum have their ability to dial 911 revoked. Permanently. :mad:

Back to topic....

Is there data from previous years before 2016 for contrast? Would be interesting to see numbers from the 70's & 80's etc.

This would be interesting to read as well from my analytical perspective. I'd love to graph them all out. I'm betting one may find a correlation

I'd also like to see along the same lines the stats for these items as well:
  • Percent increase/decrease of unwed mothers
  • Rates of incarceration by demographic (urban/rural)
  • Welfare rates by urban/rural
  • Urban/Rural school dropout rates (or completion rates)
  • Tax dollars spent on social welfare in general per capita

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top