JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I just won a GunBroker auction for a USP 45. Placed an opening but this morning at $450 and.... Nobody else bit. That's what I get for trying to have a bidding war with nobody :D. I can't be the only person who's unexpectedly bought a gun this way, can I?

See this beautiful OEM Remington 722 new in factory box stock that I found on eBay 29 seconds before the single bid was up at 5:30 am on a Sunday morning for only $59.99.
Well, the poor guy who had low balled it for only $59.00 sure thought he had it aced that early in the morning, but didn't think to up his proxy bid a couple of cents more when my unexpected low ball bid showed up.

remington 722 001.JPG

I bought a camera lens once on accident. About the same price as your gun. Had a laugh explaining that one to the wife.

I've done it, "accidentally" bought something from auction. I don't remember exactly what it was so I guess it was easily absorbed.
But I do remember thinking, "When the beers come out, put the phone away, and stay offa auction sites, Yuma!".

Nice pick up on the HK... great price.

I got an old S&W 5906 or 5903. I still get them mixed up. One is a heavy tank the other has a aluminum frame. I got the heavy one which was a excellent shooter with a glass like trigger. I ended up trading it and the gun store gave me almost what I paid for it.

See this beautiful OEM Remington 722 new in factory box stock that I found on eBay 29 seconds before the single bid was up at 5:30 am on a Sunday morning for only $59.99.
Well, the poor guy who had low balled it for only $59.00 sure thought he had it aced that early in the morning, but didn't think to up his proxy bid a couple of cents more when my unexpected low ball bid showed up.

View attachment 663862

What's that chambered in? I learned to shoot with a 722 in .300 Savage.

I got a Ruger Redhawk 44mag, two holsters, two cheap red dot scopes,scope mount, and two boxes of ammo for $395 off GunBroker about ten years ago. I sold it for $400 to a guy who wanted one for his wife and had a sad story about why he wanted it for her. I think she had sold hers to fund something they needed when times were lean. Loved the revolver while I had it, and still miss it, but don't regret the sale.

I picked up a second 5 round PSL mag off Gunbroker recently. The seller mis-spelled the title so I picked it up for $25 plus shipping, and I was the only bidder. For context; the last 5 rounder I bought ran $125 and I thought that was a GOOD deal because of how rare they are.

What's that chambered in? I learned to shoot with a 722 in .300 Savage.

.257 Roberts and it's the straightest shooting rifle I own. I don't hunt anymore, so I'm thinking of selling it. The gunsmith who set it all up for me did such a good job, that when I went out to zero in the scope at 100 yards, the first three shots were exactly 2" high of dead center just like he said it would be.
He installed a 700 Remington trigger and set it at 2.5 lbs. I was going to take it antelope hunting, but the trip never happened, so it's been a safe queen for years.

.257 Roberts and it's the straightest shooting rifle I own. I don't hunt anymore, so I'm thinking of selling it. The gunsmith who set it all up for me did such a good job, that when I went out to zero in the scope at 100 yards, the first three shots were exactly 2" high of dead center just like he said it would be.
He installed a 700 Remington trigger and set it at 2.5 lbs. I was going to take it antelope hunting, but the trip never happened, so it's been a safe queen for years.

I bought one in .300 Savage and ended up giving it to my brother. He saved all my guns from a burning house but was unable to save his favorite rifle, so j gave it to him as a belated thank you gift, as he also grew up shooting the old 722 I used. Message me if you're interested in selling it. I want another 722 and have been thinking I need to try out the .257 as well. I sold my .25-06 to a good friend for his son's first deer rifle, so I need another quarter bore. Well, I don't need it, but danged if I don't want it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top