JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I just won a GunBroker auction for a USP 45. Placed an opening but this morning at $450 and.... Nobody else bit. That's what I get for trying to have a bidding war with nobody :D. I can't be the only person who's unexpectedly bought a gun this way, can I?

See this beautiful OEM Remington 722 new in factory box stock that I found on eBay 29 seconds before the single bid was up at 5:30 am on a Sunday morning for only $59.99.
Well, the poor guy who had low balled it for only $59.00 sure thought he had it aced that early in the morning, but didn't think to up his proxy bid a couple of cents more when my unexpected low ball bid showed up.

remington 722 001.JPG

I bought a camera lens once on accident. About the same price as your gun. Had a laugh explaining that one to the wife.

I've done it, "accidentally" bought something from auction. I don't remember exactly what it was so I guess it was easily absorbed.
But I do remember thinking, "When the beers come out, put the phone away, and stay offa auction sites, Yuma!".

Nice pick up on the HK... great price.

I got an old S&W 5906 or 5903. I still get them mixed up. One is a heavy tank the other has a aluminum frame. I got the heavy one which was a excellent shooter with a glass like trigger. I ended up trading it and the gun store gave me almost what I paid for it.

See this beautiful OEM Remington 722 new in factory box stock that I found on eBay 29 seconds before the single bid was up at 5:30 am on a Sunday morning for only $59.99.
Well, the poor guy who had low balled it for only $59.00 sure thought he had it aced that early in the morning, but didn't think to up his proxy bid a couple of cents more when my unexpected low ball bid showed up.

View attachment 663862

What's that chambered in? I learned to shoot with a 722 in .300 Savage.

I got a Ruger Redhawk 44mag, two holsters, two cheap red dot scopes,scope mount, and two boxes of ammo for $395 off GunBroker about ten years ago. I sold it for $400 to a guy who wanted one for his wife and had a sad story about why he wanted it for her. I think she had sold hers to fund something they needed when times were lean. Loved the revolver while I had it, and still miss it, but don't regret the sale.

I picked up a second 5 round PSL mag off Gunbroker recently. The seller mis-spelled the title so I picked it up for $25 plus shipping, and I was the only bidder. For context; the last 5 rounder I bought ran $125 and I thought that was a GOOD deal because of how rare they are.

What's that chambered in? I learned to shoot with a 722 in .300 Savage.

.257 Roberts and it's the straightest shooting rifle I own. I don't hunt anymore, so I'm thinking of selling it. The gunsmith who set it all up for me did such a good job, that when I went out to zero in the scope at 100 yards, the first three shots were exactly 2" high of dead center just like he said it would be.
He installed a 700 Remington trigger and set it at 2.5 lbs. I was going to take it antelope hunting, but the trip never happened, so it's been a safe queen for years.

.257 Roberts and it's the straightest shooting rifle I own. I don't hunt anymore, so I'm thinking of selling it. The gunsmith who set it all up for me did such a good job, that when I went out to zero in the scope at 100 yards, the first three shots were exactly 2" high of dead center just like he said it would be.
He installed a 700 Remington trigger and set it at 2.5 lbs. I was going to take it antelope hunting, but the trip never happened, so it's been a safe queen for years.

I bought one in .300 Savage and ended up giving it to my brother. He saved all my guns from a burning house but was unable to save his favorite rifle, so j gave it to him as a belated thank you gift, as he also grew up shooting the old 722 I used. Message me if you're interested in selling it. I want another 722 and have been thinking I need to try out the .257 as well. I sold my .25-06 to a good friend for his son's first deer rifle, so I need another quarter bore. Well, I don't need it, but danged if I don't want it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top