JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went by Albany Guns at lunch today. They had a Dan Wesson model 15 with 6" barrel for sale $299 used. The bluing was a little worn at the end of the barrel but otherwise very nice. No tools, no extra barrels but still couldn't pass it up, especially since I was meeting a fellow this evening who was interested in my Taurus 709. Should pick up the DW tomorrow and try it out on my way home, I hope.

The 709 is gone, long live the Wesson!:s0155:

I went by Albany Guns at lunch today. They had a Dan Wesson model 15 with 6" barrel for sale $299 used. The bluing was a little worn at the end of the barrel but otherwise very nice. No tools, no extra barrels but still couldn't pass it up, especially since I was meeting a fellow this evening who was interested in my Taurus 709. Should pick up the DW tomorrow and try it out on my way home, I hope.

The 709 is gone, long live the Wesson!:s0155:

That's a good buy.

Took Dan out to the range after I got home and it shoots very nicely. Shot cheap .38 cal that was very soft recoil and noise. Will get ahold of some .357 mag ammo by the weekend and see how it does. My local expert thinks it's mid-70s vintage and the wear is normal holster wear. Also, the grips are marked 'Presentation Grip by Pachmayr" Cool gun, definitely a keeper!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top