JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My new years resolution has been paying off in a way that I didn't expect. I've put on a bit of muscle dropped a few lbs so the 501's are fitting better.
Means more space for IWB and shirt hangs better.
All of this means more motovation to keep going...

I'm trying something new this year. My wife got me a very nice bomber jacket from the NRA store. It has special interior pockets, with elastic bands that act as holsters. So far, its working well to conceal my S&W Shield. No printing. Gun holds secure enough. Very quick and easy to draw pistol. The jacket is stylish, and is quite warm. Blocks the wind really well.

My new years resolution has been paying off in a way that I didn't expect. I've put on a bit of muscle dropped a few lbs so the 501's are fitting better.
Means more space for IWB and shirt hangs better.
All of this means more motovation to keep going...

How many pounds did you lose? I think I might've found them.

That's it. I have to lose some weight.

Reminds me of a diet plan I heard about years ago: You can eat anything you like, and as much as you want - but you have to eat in the company of naked, fat guys.
well dammit I am the only fat guy I know. So I wouldnt be able to eat anything. Unless sitting naked at a table surrounded by mirrors counts. Actually that might be more effective at keeping me from eating.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top