JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Goat butter?? jesus

Have to say I had never heard of the butter. Makes sense though I guess. Long ago in another life went on a brief, very brief, health food phase. Friend had milk goats. Stuff was supposed to be far better for us. I tried. I just could not get the stuff down. I would have to chill it to the point of freezing to choke it down. Had a VERY strong taste. Now I have had cheese made from it in some Mexican food joints that was VERY damn good.

Only goat cheese I ever had was way past disgusting, you knew it came from a goat
LOL, the way the milk tasted I can imagine much of the cheese must have a very powerful flavor. There is some kind of white cheese many Mexican joints use that on food I love. Was told it is some form of goat. Now have not tried it on it's own to see what it tastes like. I am a big time dairy guy though. Often love a snack of nothing but slices of certain kinds of cheese like Swiss or sharp cheddar. Wife who grew up never eating it gags watching me do it but, she does love Pizza for some reason.

I'm the only one in my house that's not Vegan...
They eat these...
FF54D122-1F56-49B6-95AE-C13E9DB09403.png

Sounds more like something you avoid stepping in than something you should eat.

More power to them and I'll probably try one out of curiosity, but I prefer my food to be what it is and not pretending to be something else.

Yeah, but, but, but it's 'hand formed' and ya know that makes it gooder...

Vegans, another loosely based cult annoying as hairy krishnas at an airport near you.

Here, try this goat butter on a 2 week old rice cake, yum.

If you like that, I also have some grass clippings I've slowly let dry in the sun to sprinkle over it. Sun dried are extra special.

Ommmmmm, Ommmmmm, my crystals are warming up to my mantra and soon I'll levitate right off the floor that I sit cross legged on.

Careful, don't step on my saffron colored robe and don't scuff my sandals made from hemp and old tires.

My Mother tells me I'm special.

I don't buy beef at local supermarkets, for the simple fact, meat is not red.
If the meat your buying is red, you're paying too much.

Beef (and wild game) is more this color.
Never this, because it's bathing in food coloring.

More power to them and I'll probably try one out of curiosity, but I prefer my food to be what it is and not pretending to be something else.

LOL, I always figured if I was not supposed to eat meat it would not taste so damn good.
For those who for health reasons, or just can't get over the critters being killed though? Hell why not. Perfect for them. Free market will fill the need given a chance.

Alexx1401,

I'm sorry, but being reasonable is not to the liking of the 'veggie people' also, generally, not always certainly, their sense of humor is rather thin when it comes to meat eaters deciding they're going to continue to eat meat.

NO, meat is murder they shout or declare veggies are 'THE' food of choice, well ok, you don't have choice! Eat this bowl of tofu, I insist. Now quietly put that pork chop in the composter, no don't take a bite out of it....damn it, stop that...

Ok, so how can v's murder something as beautiful as a head of cabbage?

Alexx1401,

I'm sorry, but being reasonable is not to the liking of the 'veggie people' also, generally, not always certainly, their sense of humor is rather thin when it comes to meat eaters deciding they're going to continue to eat meat.

NO, meat is murder they shout or declare veggies are 'THE' food of choice, well ok, you don't have choice! Eat this bowl of tofu, I insist. Now quietly put that pork chop in the composter, no don't take a bite out of it....damn it, stop that...

Ok, so how can v's murder something as beautiful as a head of cabbage?

I have known a few Vegetarians that did not go nuts about it. They would go out to eat with us and would find stuff they could eat and never seemed to care what I was eating. I guess the Vegan thing is even more strict, as in no eggs or cheese and such IIRC? In any case if they want this stuff who cares? That someone spent a lot of time and money trying to perfect it shows they thought there would be a market for it. If I see one I will try it out of curiosity. Even if it is just as good I still will be eating the real deal.

Just had a doctor visit last Monday for an old military injury that was flaring up. The doc remarked that I was down 20lbs since last visit. I told her I had been doing Keto off and on for a few months.

She freaked and said I needed to have my cholesterol checked and a full blood work up done. Lectured me on how bad Keto is. Told her I eat mostly salads and then bacon and eggs for breakfast with the occasional steak for dinner.

Had my blood drawn on Tuesday and the results came in Thursday. Cholesterol actually went down and everything else perfect.

Stupid doctors...

Just had a doctor visit last Monday for an old military injury that was flaring up. The doc remarked that I was down 20lbs since last visit. I told her I had been doing Keto off and on for a few months.

She freaked and said I needed to have my cholesterol checked and a full blood work up done. Lectured me on how bad Keto is. Told her I eat mostly salads and then bacon and eggs for breakfast with the occasional steak for dinner.

Had my blood drawn on Tuesday and the results came in Thursday. Cholesterol actually went down and everything else perfect.

Stupid doctors...

So why the hell would the Doc think the Keto diet would spike cholesterol ??? I know a few of my Coworkers are doing that diet for a while now and they are showing some enviable response, as in losing weight. This is the first I ever heard that it may be bad for cholesterol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top