JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I signed as well
did you all see on the news last night about their proposed new anti 2A bill that they want to get submitted into law ?
who knows if it will go to a vote or not as they do not seem to care look how they are tossing out the voted in vehicle tags
initiative hat passed , so they decide to sue the voters of the state
it is insane that they believe they are above the election results we need some serious change in leadership in this state

Where can I find the petition?

Aloha, Mark

PS... I saw the one to repeal I-1639 outside of Sportmans Warehouse (for the record, I already signed).

Hopefully you guys and galls up north can build serious traction, make a serious statement to those in power if not outright get them tossed out on their fat arses!
Just don't do like us OryGunions did with two different recall efforts, we doomed ourselves from recalling Gov'ness Kate the bloody handed by splitting it up and having two different groups going after her from two different angles! Needless to say, but the biotch still fills the seat!

BTW, how in Hell can the State sue the voters? Makes no sense to me, but then again, I am small and these things are far bigger then me!

I signed as well
did you all see on the news last night about their proposed new anti 2A bill that they want to get submitted into law ?
who knows if it will go to a vote or not as they do not seem to care look how they are tossing out the voted in vehicle tags
initiative hat passed , so they decide to sue the voters of the state
it is insane that they believe they are above the election results we need some serious change in leadership in this state

These treasonous bassturds (all who submitted and voted for anti-2A bills) need to be arrested for treason (failure to preform their oath of office) and punished to the fullest extent of the law!!!

this is getting some signatures , how to get it out mainstream ?
could it actually go somewhere with an impact ?
These two have pissed off lots of folks not only on the 2A side but ignoring the pass by voters car tag bill and saying
they will not allow the voter passed intuitive to take effect as well as stating they may sue the residents of WA over
passing the car tag intuitive , they have crossed a few lines that have pissed off folks on all sides of the fence

Internet petitions are just digital masturbation, though. Now file an ACTUAL recall petition with the Secretary of State's office, and THAT begins a legal process with meaning.

This is good for getting attention for the cause, but as an interaction with .Gov it's like pizzing yourself in brown trousers, you get a warm feeling and that's about it.

You can't deny that Seattle's been running roughshod over the rest of the state for decades and it's time and a chance to give them a long overdue punch in the nose since they apparently didn't get the message with I-976, though...

VOTE......VOTE..... VOTE......

GET THEM OUT OF OFFICE...… !!!!!!!!!!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads