JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I been looking for a Chinese SKS for awhile and I think I will need to focus completely online(over priced on Armslist). Narrowing down based on price I got Impact Guns and Royal Tiger Imports. Which if any would you go to? (Impact Guns will be about $40 more) but I never heard of Royal Tiger Imports before.

Have you considered a C&R license? It may pay for itself on your first purchase due to the lack of a transfer fee and may even allow you to buy from sellers that either do not sell to the unlicensed or get you a C&R discount. In addition there are companies like Brownell's that offers dealer discounts to C&R licensees where you can easily pay for the license fee many times over in savings on products you would buy anyway.

Have you considered a C&R license? It may pay for itself on your first purchase due to the lack of a transfer fee and may even allow you to buy from sellers that either do not sell to the unlicensed or get you a C&R discount. In addition there are companies like Brownell's that offers dealer discounts to C&R licensees where you can easily pay for the license fee many times over in savings on products you would buy anyway.

Yeah I thought about it. But besides the SKS, what else could we buy in the future? There probably won't be many more guns that fit in the C&R category.

FR8Mauser.jpg FR8 Spanish Mauser in 7.62x51 NATO
C&R eligible I believe. Pre 1947 actions re purposed in the original military configuration. I'm sure there are a few more cool weapons that are C&R and still fit the practical/useable category.
This is on my list when my ship comes in!

Yeah I thought about it. But besides the SKS, what else could we buy in the future? There probably won't be many more guns that fit in the C&R category.
From my recollection any non NFA firearm over 50 years old is C&R eligible as well as those firearms that have historical significance (i.e. guns like an East German or Soviet Russian Makarov less than 50 years old would qualify). I have only purchased one firearm with my C&R so far (type 53) and I've had my license for about 18 months. The biggest benefit I have gained is the savings in parts when I order from companies that give discounts to those with licenses. The cost of the license ($30 for 3 years) has been paid for many times over already. If you order enough parts and supplies over 3 years it is worth it to get one even if you never procure a C&R eligible firearm with your license. It would probably pay for itself or at the worst be a wash to get a C&R before you get your SKS. The page I looked at on the Royal Tiger website listed their SKS rifles as C&R eligible. Getting your license would allow you to avoid the dealer transfer fee.

I think royal tiger may be the retail side if I/O Inc. I remember u could buy at I/O back in the day 2007-ish. Then they split to something Tiger imports for retail. I/O was just manufacturing . I was actualy thinking about this the other day when I was considering another parts kit.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top