JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
At the risk of being presumptuous...

IMHO the below video interview articulates the approach and vision @Joe Link has for NWFA and how we, as a pro-2A community can better serve the cause (and vision) of expanding our fellow citizens' awareness of the awesome liberties (and responsibilities) we are fortunate enough to enjoy.

Speaking for myself, in this day and age of "spin", greed, and ego constantly being thrown at us 24/7, it's becoming increasingly less frequent (an oxymoron... ha ha!) that I hear/see something (media-wise) that gets through my "tripe-filter" and causes me to stop and reflect on something beyond just the cursory level.

There's a time for fighting, and there's a time for reasoning. As long as it's constructive (in any degree) I much prefer "the path of reason" with other people. I'm up for (literal) fighting if needed, but a "conquered enemy" will always be just that, an enemy who is biding their time. An ally won over via thoughtful and respectful reason will become someone who sees the mutual benefit, and they'll "stand in the gap" with you in a "brotherhood of common purpose".

Strangely, fighting is easier than reasoning because oftentimes reasoning means you must conquer yourself rather than conquering others. On all accounts that makes for a stone house built upon firm ground, rather than a straw house built upon sand... and I would see our country built from the former over the latter.

IMHO the below video interview articulates the approach and vision @Joe Link has for NWFA and how we, as a pro-2A community can better serve the cause (and vision) of expanding our fellow citizens' awareness of the awesome liberties (and responsibilities) we are fortunate enough to enjoy.

Speaking for myself, in this day and age of "spin", greed, and ego constantly being thrown at us 24/7, it's becoming increasingly less frequent (an oxymoron... ha ha!) that I hear/see something (media-wise) that gets through my "tripe-filter" and causes me to stop and reflect on something beyond just the cursory level.

There's a time for fighting, and there's a time for reasoning. As long as it's constructive (in any degree) I much prefer "the path of reason" with other people. I'm up for (literal) fighting if needed, but a "conquered enemy" will always be just that, an enemy who is biding their time. An ally won over via thoughtful and respectful reason will become someone who sees the mutual benefit, and they'll "stand in the gap" with you in a "brotherhood of common purpose".

Strangely, fighting is easier than reasoning because oftentimes reasoning means you must conquer yourself rather than conquering others. On all accounts that makes for a stone house built upon firm ground, rather than a straw house built upon sand... and I would see our country built from the former over the latter.

I want to watch it but I can't personally stand the guest of the show...

I want to watch it but I can't personally stand the guest of the show...

He's alright. Like most young'uns, he's a bit impressed with hisself... he'll grow out of it.

Besides grampy-Joe... look the other way, suck it up and LISTEN to the content. What's said is spot on if we're going to be more successful in this culture war we find ourselves currently embroiled in.... fact.

;)

He's alright. Like most young'uns, he's a bit impressed with hisself... he'll grow out of it.

Besides grampy-Joe... look the other way, suck it up and LISTEN to the content. What's said is spot on if we're going to be more successful in this culture war we find ourselves currently embroiled in.... fact.

;)

Grampy, gimpy it all applies lol.

I'm just as good with reading what you wrote.

I teach those who are willing to learn and am scoffed at by anti Americans who won't listen to a thing.

I'm fairly articulate and reasonable in a discussion so as long as someone is willing to discuss I think I've been around the block and heard both sides stories plenty of times by now.

When your first post gets 20 likes (first one was mine) I'll reconsider watching the clip;).

See I can be reasonable:cool:.

(No, I'm far from racists - I just don't like the guys personality and I've watched a lot of his videos before making that desicion because a lot of what he has said in the past was pretty spot on).

I haven't seen any of their other videos, but the messages in this one make me proud to be both a gun owner, and an American. I agree that self defense is a "human" right, and have experienced many on this board expressing the same sentiment and welcoming others of any background to exercise their rights.

I really liked the part where they discussed the free concealed carry classes being offered to the LGBT community following the Pulse Night Club event. I believe that act represents the best in people helping other people learn how to defend themselves better.

Thanks for posting.

It absolutely does, and I agree with what you wrote 100%. I actually saw this video for the first time a few weeks ago when @F2CMaDMaXX shared it with me in a PM.

I'm a fan of Noir. The young, cool, well-reasoned image he presents is something we need to be promoting in order to dispel the lies pushed to younger folks by anti's and the media. Being able to connect through other means (such as music, fashion, other hobbies, etc) makes people much more receptive to our pro-gun message.

I've always liked Noir's approach. I subscribed to his Youtube channel quite a while back and enjoy the way he presents his messages.

I'd like to say in this video that he did a very good job and should have watched it first.

20 min videos are a little long for my add though unless I'm really interested in what's going on:D.

Look.... SHINY!!

SQUIRREL!!!!

IMG_2542.JPG

Colin Did a really great video a while back that I think would really fit in here, but alas, I cannot find it! I subscribed to his channel a year or so ago, and yet I still cannot find that darn vid! It was a fairly long video and starts off with several copies of him sitting around a table discussing gun ban's and other stuff and a fifth Colin walks in and talks about being divided! If any one find's this, post it up, I think it really fits today as much as it did when it came out!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top