JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
"She is every bit the horrible human she looks to be."

That's human?
Well, she may have been human before she sold her soul to Satan but she didn't pay attention to the details so Satan gave her political power, but then made her look like one of his lesser imps for it. This is just another example of why you just shouldn't deal with Satan. The devil, as they say is in the details, and now the devil is also in the Portland city commission as well:s0087:

Last Edited:
I wonder if there will be a false flag event since the FBI is involved?!

FAR left or FAR right instigators or paid agents in those groups aka informants added to the MIX.

How many times were there DRILLS done RIGHT before and/or in the morning - same day (!) of some mass shooting event now?

Quite a few of them and that is not some conspiracy theory.

Cate

Potland needs an I dustrial sized dose of Rid-X, take care of that overflowing cesspool problem that it's become...

I stay the he!! out of Potland, as does my wallet and my hard earned money. Let those who have created this squaller live with what they've created...

Job well done!!!

Potland needs an I dustrial sized dose of Rid-X, take care of that overflowing cesspool problem that it's become...

I stay the he!! out of Potland, as does my wallet and my hard earned money. Let those who have created this squaller live with what they've created...

Job well done!!!
the problem is it spreads

An outsider's perspective;

I never REALLY wanted to live in Portland... l was coerced.
Once there (c. 2010), l made the best of it and actually started to like it. Sometimes we'd ride the train downtown, Saturday Market, bars, restaurants, breweries, I'd take my kids to record stores or go to concerts at Mcmenamin's. Fun stuff that stopped 7 yrs ago.
That's how quickly, from my perspective, it went from good, funky fun to dark and menacing. Jerkoff bums demanding money, tents with junkies, those f***ing bucket-beating guys stopped being a background score to the day and aggressively overtook the entire soundtrack. That sound just... triggers...me.
This was years before the recreational rioting started.
The political landscape sucked way before l got there and all l could really do about that is vote... since a Republican rarely showed up on any ticket l developed a strategy of voting for the fringiest weirdo (Hardesty was beyond fringe-y. I considered her downright dangerous) who had no real chance of winning, but if they did, it wouldn't take them long to flame-out and leave a vacancy. Either that or they'd be totally ineffective. It's not a good strategy, it was borne of frustration.

I couldn't put that place in my rearview mirror fast enough.

Sorry to leave you hanging, Portland members... call it white-flight or running away... whatever.
I'm pretty sure Portland is going the way of Detroit. It'll be dead soon. There will be brief glimpses of light, economic resurgence, glimmers of hope, downtown development deals. But the enemies of "The Good Life" will squash it back into the mud again crying about gentrification or just maintaining their criminal grip on a town full of straights and do-gooders who can't/won't fight back. It's not your or my fault. We try to live our lives, pay taxes, and vote. I doubt there are any members here who approve or voted for any of the characters mentioned in the article. But... they're there and this is what they're doing.

Last Edited:
Is it just me or does anyone out there think it is a bit strange that the shootings across the country on a regular basis plus a rise in the shootings in Portland and other places seem to have taken off right after the jo-ho inaguration? We're seeing out of the area people involved and I will always believe that some of the "powers that be" (read that commie gun grabbers) are funding much of this in order to advance their agenda. I know that Portland has been the home of domestic terrorism for the last year and a half but it didn't seem to be at the current level. Someone is footting the bill and I don't think it takes a lot of rocket science to figure out who it might be. I can't help but think that this is fodder for them to justify nullifying 2A. All they need is a minor adjustment to the SCOTUS and they are home free and they will get a free ride in the media and the sheeple will bail on. Eastern Europe 1935?
shootings were way up in 2020.

So Ted renamed the Gang Unit the Gun Violence Unit because... cultural sensitivity.

Then he disbanded the Gun Violence Unit because the criminals demanded it.

Now he and Hardesty bring in the feds because they have an inexplicable gang problem.

Am l out of my mind or are these people actually retarded?
The elected official that should bear most blame is DA Mike Schmidt.

Job well done!!!
The problem is, the people that "Created" IT, fully believe they are working toward creating a paradisiacal city. And by GOD, NO ONE is going to get in THEIR way! ##*&??!@$%^*&$! Not all of us can just move away.
the problem is it spreads
You know it does. But there are the same kinds of people in Beaverton as there are in potland. I've suffered the same drivers over there anyway. Just wait until they start taking lanes off main thoroughfares for bike lanes and little bike size interchanges! That's when you're done-for!

That's fake news... Trump is a racist... all Mexicans do jobs privileged white folk wont do... racist... Trump... TWEETS...dont say MEXICAN...
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It took me some time, but I've evolved thanks to media and my other betters.

"Whether it's ripping the fingernails out of somebody's hands as sending a message to them or tying them up in a tree in the middle of Central Washington to die or dismembering them and shipping their remains off, they're there to deliver an effective message," Hammer said. "Which is don't mess with us."

People in the USA are not prepared to know, much less deal with, the level of inhuman cruelty CJNG use in their day to day operations.

The problem is, the people that "Created" IT, fully believe they are working toward creating a paradisiacal city. And by GOD, NO ONE is going to get in THEIR way! ##*&??!@$%^*&$! Not all of us can just move away.

You know it does. But there are the same kinds of people in Beaverton as there are in potland. I've suffered the same drivers over there anyway. Just wait until they start taking lanes off main thoroughfares for bike lanes and little bike size interchanges! That's when you're done-for!
we lost Beaverton as a traditional American town when Intel set up shop!

Refer to that as "The Crypt Keeper"...
Man, that is funny right there!
95034574-865C-48D4-A61C-C7405A807F7A.jpeg
1F8C5470-21D2-4199-8ECE-A79A5E2CCA86.jpeg
83F2B15A-BF30-41B3-B619-FD1D245B14BF.jpeg

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT