JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
He's a POS too. Actually took office EARLY when the last guy bugged TF out.

Schmidt is a pretty big piece in the stupidest puzzle ever made.
i dont think he's put one rioter on trial, let alone in prison yet. I emailed MultCo DA to ask if there have been any trials or convictions for rioting. They ignored me.
I cant escape portland immediately. I'll do whatever I can to get all the woke extremists out of office.

Many will disagree but Wheeler is really the best city like Portland will get. Remember in 2020, he ran against Sarah Iannarone ( who could not even verbally condemn rioting violence ) and there was write in effort for Teresa Raiford. Out of town friend wondered why I voted for Wheeler. My reply was "think of Wheeler as Biden but to the left. And Iannarone as Sanders but even more to the left. And Raiford .. maybe bin Laden but to the left".

Many will disagree but Wheeler is really the best city like Portland will get. Remember in 2020, he ran against Sarah Iannarone ( who could not even verbally condemn rioting violence ) and there was write in effort for Teresa Raiford. Out of town friend wondered why I voted for Wheeler. My reply was "think of Wheeler as Biden but to the left. And Iannarone as Sanders but even more to the left. And Raiford .. maybe bin Laden but to the left".
That's not wrong. In fact, that's a good enough description to use for anyone from out of town. I may co-opt that.

I think most ppl don't realize just how radical innarone is:
3E83FAE5-F97B-42BF-9E1B-4007B45B9671.jpeg
3CB8B4D0-2A1F-4E22-A265-2717830A2D7C.jpeg
1E7837A2-A4C8-41DF-A445-4C1C682ACE23.jpeg
BF0D576E-9DE5-435D-A245-9131ED168280.jpeg

:eek:

Yeah, I voted for tod whalen.:oops: Had to! I don't know how close that antifa freak was to him in the end. I did see quite few lawn signs, in nice neighborhoods, for her. In that mayor race? I wanted to vote for the guy that started his statement in the voter pamphlet with: "If you like Portland the way it is, I'm not your guy" I never checked after the votes were tallied for all, but I would think he got maybe 5-10 votes.

Translated from a Spanish magazine out of Tijuana:

"At 1:00 pm on May 10, 2021, authorities were alerted via a 911 call to the presence of an armed man and the sound of gunshots in the Residencias neighborhood of San Luis Río Colorado, Sonora.

Over the course of that day there had already been three "armed criminal operations" which had already left 2 dead in San Luis Río Colorado (SLRC). The description of the vehicle relayed to authorities was a 2006 black Jeep Cherokee SUV with Oregon, USA license plates."

Oregon plates. It isn't proof of anything Oregon related but caught my eye. The guy arrested (CJNG hit man) looks like an overweight hipster.

Just a note on Portland police blotter. Some gunshots show up as "disturbance". I'm not sure if this is new or if they always log some gunshots as disturbance instead of "shots fired". Just a couple min ago one person reported 7 shots on neighbors app, another reported 9 shots, and several others said they heard it also. But blotter only shows "disturbance - priority".
5B033372-6F3F-446E-839E-E97DB6BE5CBE.jpeg
B85512C1-E569-4E9F-8B70-DCA0CD053554.jpeg

This story tells the tale of what Pdx is like now. A group of 5 teenagers go on a 4 hour crime spree and are still at large. Going into stores taking what they want and pushing employees around. Surrounding cars demanding $, pulling drivers out of their car and taking their car, etc.

Thanks a lot D.A. Schmidt, Ted wheeler, Hardesty, and others. Quite a S-hole u are making here. You have given teenage criminals, antifa, and anarchists free reign to do whatever destructive behavior and violence they liked for over 1 year, do you really expect them to stop doing it now? "Who's streets?" The criminal's streets. :(

Last Edited:
This story tells the tale of what Pdx is like now. A group of 5 teenagers go on a 4 hour crime spree and are still at large. Going into stores taking what they want and pushing employees around. Surrounding cars demanding $, pulling drivers out of their car and taking their car, etc.

Thanks a lot D.A. Schmidt, Ted wheeler, Hardesty, and others. Quite a S-hole u are making here. You have given teenage criminals, antifa, and anarchists free reign to do whatever destructive behavior and violence they liked for over 1 year, do you really expect them to stop doing it now? "Who's streets?" The criminal's streets. :(
Give it a few years tops before at least one of them attempts this on "the wrong citizens" and they end up dead. Then we get to see their POS parents interviewed about how they were "just a good kid about to go to college."

What about the gang of idiots robbing and carjacking people?

Portland Oregon is crime crazy..

Blame the district attorney Mike Schmidt. He isn't going after criminals..

Yeah gun theft and carjackings.

The new normal allowed enabled blm recreational activities.

It's cultural. You should be more tolerant of them.

How else are these teens supposed to buy school clothes.

No kidding. That's what they think is ok...

And who do you see blocking this?

District attorney Mike Schmidt.

Cops are working thier asses off and getting abused left and right. They are so short handed.... And still working.

Respect. Thank law enforcement.

I want reform and more training for them. Well more training and tools now and reform them last.

The correction system needs reform first.

Then the courts.

And after that we can fix the cops. But for now? Pay them more and open up training and higher standards. They need it and deserve it.

Hmm... there was a proud boys demonstration in Or City on Friday, one week after Hardesty, wheeler, and city council announced the fbi will be on the streets.

Previously, before proud boys protests, governor brown and Ted wheeler had stated "poeple from out of state were traveling to Portland". That is the same language they used in the press release on May 14 re fbi on the streets. Also Hardesty, wheeler, etc are the same team that previously declared an emergency and activated the state police, sheriff, etc before a proud boys demonstration in Sept 2020 (see pic below). So from this it seems likely to me that the press release and fbi presence was/is due to expected right wing demonstrations and not gangs. But that's only my interpretation. There are too many coincidences to what has happened before to think it's related to gangs only.

Also Imo Hardesty would not put her name on anti-gang police (she has done the exact opposite many times and she dissolved the anti gun violence task force for this reason). She has put her name on deployment of additional police before anti-right wing demonstrations.

Please note I'm not promoting proud boys or any other left, middle, or right wing group, I'm only trying to figure out the real motives behind the press release and fbi mobilization.

this is an excerpt from a sept 25, 2020 news article where gov brown agreed with city leaders to ramp up on the street officers before a proud boys demonstration:
40C851AC-7D02-4CF4-82BD-400E6F2B3F91.jpeg
Source of article:

Last Edited:
Hmm... there was a proud boys demonstration in Or City on Friday, one week after Hardesty, wheeler, and city council announced the fbi will be on the streets.

Previously, before proud boys protests, governor brown and Ted wheeler had stated "poeple from out of state were traveling to Portland". That is the same language they used in the press release on May 14 re fbi on the streets. Also Hardesty, wheeler, etc are the same team that previously declared an emergency and activated the state police, sheriff, etc before a proud boys demonstration (see pic below). So from this it seems likely to me that the press release and fbi presence was/is due to expected right wing demonstrations and not gangs. But that's only my interpretation. There are too many coincidences to what has happened before to think it's related to gangs only.

Also Imo Hardesty would not put her name on anti-gang police (she has done the exact opposite many times and she dissolved the anti gun violence task force for this reason). She has put her name on deployment of additional police before anti-right wing demonstrations.

Please note I'm not promoting proud boys or any other left, middle, or right wing group, I'm only trying to figure out the real motives behind the press release and fbi mobilization.

this is an excerpt from a sept 25, 2020 news article where gov brown agreed with city leaders to ramp up on the street officers before a proud boys demonstration:
View attachment 889566
Source of article:
From what we have seen so far, it seems like the proud boys haven't killed anyone yet, though there is some great video footage of them punching antifa in the face when antifa wanted to brawl. On the contrary, antifa losers have killed people and committed major arson (to include trying to barricade the exit to a police station and setting it on fire while police were inside) and property destruction.

From what we have seen so far, it seems like the proud boys haven't killed anyone yet, though there is some great video footage of them punching antifa in the face when antifa wanted to brawl. On the contrary, antifa losers have killed people and committed major arson (to include trying to barricade the exit to a police station and setting it on fire while police were inside) and property destruction.
Unfortunately all done with disproportionate consequences.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews