Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Immigration Activists Travel to Border to Assist "Undocumented" Immigrants.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gaijinsamurai, Mar 17, 2014.

1. gaijinsamurai

gaijinsamurai Beaverton Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

2. GunRightsCoalition

GunRightsCoalition Vancouver Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Okay, reading the article it appears there are illegal immigrants that are going down there and turning themselves in to border patrol agents. The idea I assume is that they flood the system and then get released and it somehow validates their illegal activities. Of course they are calling them "undocumented" because it doesn't sound as bad as "illegal". Undocumented are illegal though and it is both unfair and just simply bad policy to reward this illegal behavior. Doing so just encourages more to do the same.

3. gaijinsamurai

gaijinsamurai Beaverton Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I've travelled, worked, and lived in 25 countries outside the US. When abroad, I have always done my best to respect the local laws and culture. Is it too much to ask others to do the same in our country?

My wife is a legal resident/green card holder. We shelled out over $1,000 in fees, completed mountains of paperwork, and made repeated visits to immigration offices for her to be in the US. If she, as the wife and mother of US Citizens, can respect the rule of law while being here, can't they do the same?

These people are acting like they are victims of a supposedly "unjust" system, yet it was they who made the decision to cross our borders, knowing that what they were doing was illegal.

4. jluck

jluck Really,Really, Close to Newport Oregon 97365 Voted #1 Member

I know a guy looking for workers.

5. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.