JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Okay, reading the article it appears there are illegal immigrants that are going down there and turning themselves in to border patrol agents. The idea I assume is that they flood the system and then get released and it somehow validates their illegal activities. Of course they are calling them "undocumented" because it doesn't sound as bad as "illegal". Undocumented are illegal though and it is both unfair and just simply bad policy to reward this illegal behavior. Doing so just encourages more to do the same.

I've travelled, worked, and lived in 25 countries outside the US. When abroad, I have always done my best to respect the local laws and culture. Is it too much to ask others to do the same in our country?

My wife is a legal resident/green card holder. We shelled out over $1,000 in fees, completed mountains of paperwork, and made repeated visits to immigration offices for her to be in the US. If she, as the wife and mother of US Citizens, can respect the rule of law while being here, can't they do the same?

These people are acting like they are victims of a supposedly "unjust" system, yet it was they who made the decision to cross our borders, knowing that what they were doing was illegal.

1. Non-firearm political discussion is prohibited.

There are many different people here with many different opinions, ideologies, and viewpoints. Like religion, discussing these issues here is likely to offend others or cause division within the community. We need to focus on the topic that brings us together, not issues that are all but certain to divide us. This rule applies to the site in its entirety.

Thread locked.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top