JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold!

Have a beautiful IMI Magnum Research Imported Israeli Galil Arm chambered in 5.56. Barrel is 18" and has bipod installed with bayonet lug. There is some minor wear (paint scratches) on the left side receiver and gas tube, and wear on the front sling mount, which sounds much worse than it really is.

Rifle is in otherwise perfect condition. Gun comes with the magazines included by the previous owner, which is x2 35 rounders and X1 parkerized 50 rounder (which has a bent front-left feed lip (It looks easily repairable). There is no box or paperwork. Also, the previous owner is going to ship the carry handle as soon as he gets it. So when I get it I will mail it to you, otherwise this is sold as is. Previous owner says he fired 500 rounds through it, I have fired zero rounds through it. This is an AWESOME and BEAUTIFUL gun rest assured! My cell is 253-441-9744. We will meet at Quantico Tactical/Proven Arms in Tacoma. $2850. The redcap is a muzzle protector, this isn't a BB gun

PARTIAL-TRADE OPTIONS: The only partial trades I would consider would be 1. Hudson H9 (+cash on your end) 2. SLR104FR(+cash on your end) 3. PTR-9C Mp5 clone (+cash on your end).

IMG_4349.JPG IMG_4350.JPG IMG_4351.JPG

Last Edited:
PARTIAL-TRADE OPTIONS: The only partial trades I would consider would be 1. Hudson H9 (+cash on your end) 2. SLR104FR(+cash on your end) 3. PTR-9C Mp5 clone (+cash on your end).

FULL-TRADE OPTION: The only full-trade I would consider is for a T36C pistol with extra G36 tail-hook arm-brace

Damn, I got your T36C pistol with the hook if only your galil was .308. I killed my very first deer with that rifle on top of Mt. Si in Northbend. I had to sell the rifle when the ex left. You know the story. I have a Galani .223. I would love to get my hands on another .308. GLWTS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.