JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone used one of these? I am tempted to get one for my MK25. The problem is the shipping cost and the fact it comes all the way from Israel. Looking at the Sig store, their holsters Look just like the IMI defense ones and may be a quicker way of getting one.

Has anyone used one of these? I am tempted to get one for my MK25. The problem is the shipping cost and the fact it comes all the way from Israel. Looking at the Sig store, their holsters Look just like the IMI defense ones and may be a quicker way of getting one.

The P226R MK25 has a M1913 picatinny rail and does not fit the current holsters. via the sig website <broken link removed>

According to the IMI defense page, they have a level 3 holster that fits it and from doing alittle reading the sig holsters are rebranded IMI holsters. Id like to order from Sig as I have a 20% off coupon.

I have IMI holsters for my Glocks. I also have IMI and Sig holters for my 1911's. Oh, and magazine holders too.

These holsters are very good. The wife and I have used them in a couple of classes we've taken. They can be changed how they are carried very easily. For example from a drop leg tactical to a belt holster and back with a simple allen wrench that is supplied with the holster. And then adjusted to the user's preference.

You are correct. The Sig holsters are just IMI rebranded. I compared them side by side and the Sig holsters are obviously made by IMI. They have the same "casting" marks.

I'm not sure where I got my IMI's (Amazon I think), but the Sig holters I picked up at a local gun store in Boise.

From what I have read on them, they seem to be designed a bit better then the serpa with the release button a bit higher on the frame but I don't have first hand knowledge on this.

I had one for my XD and I also ran the serpa for some time. I recently got out of that style of holster because under quick draw, my dang trigger finger kept hitting the trigger.... imagine under stress. You would have a good chance of having a ND in my opinion. I have since moved to the Safariland ALS holster. It's great quality for the money and I really like the thumb release instead of the index finger release. I don't know if they make one for your gun, but if they do, you should really look into it.