Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

IMI Baby Eagle 40 S&W Subcompact w/ holster, extra mags

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by BBDartCA, Aug 31, 2012.

1. BBDartCA

BBDartCA PNW Member

Package deal. $575. Seattle area

Steel Israeli Military Industries (for Magnum Research) Baby Desert Eagle. 40 cal sub compact. With original box, manual, factory test fired brass, cleaning rod. With original 10-round mag. Also comes with 2 Tangfolio mags that are about an inch too long. Recently changed recoil spring. If you are not familiar with this gun, it is based on the CZ75 platform. Polygonal barrel. It is an excellent handling ans shooting weapon. Assembled in Israel, where it is called the Jericho 941. This one for sale is the early Israeli Military Industry model (now called IWI Israeli Weapons Industries). I do not think anywhere on the gun or paperwork its called a baby eagle, I'll double check but think these early ones are called desert eagles. They changed the model name later to not get confused with the original monster desert eagles. I'm selling to pay for full size 9mm baby eagle for target competitions.

This gun is in very good conditions. Has some holster and grip wear. I'd say an 8 out of 10. It shoots extremely well. Very accurate and smooth running. Everybody who I have had shoot it loves the trigger and feel. I've shot factory and a large variety of handloads through it. I've tried some different recoil springs since the Jerichos throw brass a very long way, but that's just the nature of this beast I suppose.

Included is a new Front Line IWB Kydex holster. These are made in Israel and are excellent quality. Picture attached of holster is a stock photo.

$575 includes the gun, mags, holsters and Wolf recoil & extractor spring sets.

Buyer requirements are Washington resident with current ID, CPL and will complete a Washington Bill of Sale. Not looking for price reductions so don't send low ball offers please. Not really looking for trades, but am in the market for a M1903 A3 or a Garand (no 308 conversions). In the Seattle area. Again, Seattle!

Although not included in the price, I may also be interested in selling my 40 S&W reloading stuff. Includes Lee 4 piece carbide die set. About 1000 bullets (mostly plated Rainier and 165g Speer FMJ's) and a large bag of fired brass. I need to take an inventory and update the post accordingly. Have a couple boxes of factory target and SD ammo too.

jericho beagle 941.jpg

beagleiwb.jpg

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  2. BBDartCA

BBDartCA PNW Member

price drop

3. thasright

thasright oregon New Member

I am going to a gun show this weekend to find this exact early model jericho for my first gun, it's too bad I live in Oregon and that this post is a year old, you probably don't have it anymore, but if you do and would be willing to ship to a FFL dealer you would be doing me a favor.

Thanks

4. thasright

thasright oregon New Member

Well I haven't had much luck finding one of these in my area, and I am still very interested in yours.
    thasright@gmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.