JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
IMI
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Looking for a IMI baby eagle pistol...please contact me if you have one for sale. Thank you

Screenshot_20201231-232850.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I do not have a Jericho 941 (imported by KBI) or baby eagle (imported by Magnum research), but I do have a couple of the one year only Uzi Eagle's (imported by Mossberg).40sw. One with, and one without box. Keep in mind these were imported during the ban so the mags are 10 round. Standard 12 round mags work just fine.

Last Edited:
I do not have a Jericho 941 (imported by KBI) or baby eagle (imported by Magnum research), but I do have a couple of the one year only Uzi Eagle's (imported by Mossberg).40sw. One with, and one without box. Keep in mind these were imported during the ban so the mags are 10 round. Standard 15 round mags work just fine.
Do you have any pictures? I would be interested. Thanks

Thank you for the pictures. I had my eye on a full size but the semi compact is cool as well. What are you looking to get out of them? Thanks
I have two, a full size and a semi-compact. Both have matching serial number boxes. The yellow is to hide the serial numbers. Both are in excellent condition, not sure which size you are interested in.

View attachment 805439 View attachment 805440 View attachment 805441 View attachment 805442 View attachment 805445 View attachment 805459

Thank you for the pictures. I had my eye on a full size but the semi compact is cool as well. What are you looking to get out of them? Thanks
$575 for the semi-compact
$675 for the full size.
These prices will also include a bonus magazine, a new never used 12 round magazine. FFL transfer fee is your dime.

20210110_160841.jpg

I love the steel frame version. Took me about a year to find one. FYI sportsman's guide has 19 round mags In stock for $23-$26. They are made by Mec-gar who makes them for IWI and CZ.

i also just finished researching aftermarket grip makers for these so if u want those links let me know and I'll look them up and post. Have some grips coming for mine in the next few weeks.

i also just finished researching aftermarket grip makers for these so if u want those links let me know and I'll look them up and post. Have some grips coming for mine in the next few weeks.
[/QUOTE]

I want to know about grip manufacturers....don't care for my baby eagle handguards.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.