JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ordered a ammo can of IMI 5.56 for my new AR. Just got the can today, was curious if anyone has any experience with the ammo. I could've sworn I got a federal can but I checked my order history and I did indeed get the IMI. I went through the entire can and checked all the rounds, they seem in good order.

Just looking for some info. Thanks guys!

Ordered a ammo can of IMI 5.56 for my new AR. Just got the can today, was curious if anyone has any experience with the ammo. I could've sworn I got a federal can but I checked my order history and I did indeed get the IMI. I went through the entire can and checked all the rounds, they seem in good order.

Just looking for some info. Thanks guys!
I've found that it's also a quality brass to reload. On par with Lake City IMOP.

IMI has been making ammunition since 1933.
Since you didn't say green tip (M855) you have 55 grain M193.
should have a circled plus sign near the primer signifying NATO spec

I have a bunch and they are uniform and shoot as I expect them to.
Yes it is 193 sorry to not clarify. Thanks everyone for the info, can't wait to run through the can!

Works great, shoot as accurate as any other factory plinking ammo. I run it and have yet to have a failure.

Cool. After I blow through this can next weekend and police my brass, if anyone wants 210 brass casings let me know they are all yours! I don't do the reloading thing. At least not yet.

IMI... I read INI I guess you see what you want to see. I have around 800 rounds or so of some older INI ammo. Know nothing about it, boxes are all in Spanish except when it says made in Spain. LOL

IMI seems to be a solid deal. not too shabby of a price, on point with large big box brands.

Hope so. My 14 year old would shoot 500 a day if I let him, probably more than that really. He's already making his build list for this summer.

Hopefully will be shooting it this Saturday. As long as wolf Creek is passable. I don't mind rain or inclement weather (if it ain't raining you ain't training.) just hope the roads arnt deep pivots of "you shall not pass".

When I get back on Saturday I'll pm ya and send em your way!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top