JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As far as outcomes, I think it showed that the people CAN/ WILL defy the Gov'ner and his anti agenda, and that his fantasy of dissarming the people will be met with large armed resistance! It also showed him that even his beloved jackboots cannot and will not stand against the people, at least not in mass! I think it showed Bloomberg that his money cannot buy the hearts and minds of the people, only the politicians, and that he isn't going to get his way with out a lot of resistance from Patriots!
In the end, I don't think this changed any of the antis focus, it just showed them that they are going to have to work harder and more sneaky to reach their agenda, and that if push comes to shove, the people will push back! So, it's back to the slow grind against freedom!

Problem is that is only in VA... we are facing far more draconian measures here in WA.... we need some national attention too. Unfortunately I dont think we will get it and once again we are at the mercy of our Communist overlords in Olympia
I think its a "build it and they will come" kind of thing. If we can get the ball rolling ourselves, others will pile on like we saw in Virginia. I think the VCDL and local law enforcement helped get things started in Virginia. Then when others saw action being taken they jumped onboard. There was a lot of behind the scenes work that went into making VA. happen. If we have anyone puting things together behind the scenes, I hope they are in contact with the leadership in virginia

One thing I will say is that all the doom and gloom we see isn't helpful. (not talking about you or this post :))
I see plenty of gun owners actively ridiculing and discouraging others that are taking action. These people need to be called out. We need to encourage and motivate in times like these.

Rally or not, I suspect their minds are made up and anything else is just a speedbump along the way.

Id be surprised if this even had an effect on the outcome in Virginia.
The politicians minds are made up, I'm sure. But, you can bet this rally went a long way toward boosting the moral and strengthening the resolve of Virginians. That will have an effect on the overall outcome of what happens in Va.

I wont lie... Im pretty doom and gloom on the issue...... Out here so far behind enemy lines....

Though I dont quit and never discourage others.
We do need that morale, maybe even though on the other side of the country, some of it might give us a boost here.

As long as we are all doing what we can do, and keep supporting the groups that fund the legal challenges, etc all we can do is hope for now.

Hopefully Trump wins this year and we get a couple of sympathetic votes @ SCOTUS, that are willing to take these cases.

Trish Zornio. Running as Colorado's next US Senator. 9AEDC9D9-3747-4C6B-A21D-05859541BCD4_jpe-1242454.jpeg

Ive been checking out several streams and I didnt see one neo-nazi, not a single swastika... nothing. Hell I didnt even see a single Confederate flag.

I was also surprised to see a lot of the local news coverage of this, in the last couple of weeks was pretty unbiased

Problem is that is only in VA... we are facing far more draconian measures here in WA.... we need some national attention too. Unfortunately I dont think we will get it and once again we are at the mercy of our Communist overlords in Olympia
What's happening in WA is travesty and worse then Virginia imho. I hope Washingtonians will find a way out of this mess.

We are next here in Oregon. We need to help get pro-gun candiates get elected in the purple districts around the State. Gun grabber Melissa Cribbons is going to run for Arnie Roblan's seat. Hopefully she fails.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top