JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like the rally is going well.

(Not my pictures, obviously)

F20BAF8C-8253-47D1-BAD6-1B0414A2B0A2_jpe-1242085.jpeg 5e25bfbf184f7_image_jpg-1241992.jpeg TraSH_jpg-1242193.jpeg EOvZ8ciWkAAc8Fg.png

The guillotine may have been a little over the top... doesn't bother me at all, but if nothing meaty happens the media will latch onto it. They'll be super disappointed that nobody got killed on video, but they can always fall back on the right wing's penchant for "violent imagery"

I put that in quotes because, barring actual violence, that term will be used a LOT.

got to love these pics. Hope they are shown to other outlets but I highly doubt it. Would show people its not a bunch of old, white dudes in camo that support the 2nd.

This is how the msm has been portraying what this rally would be

"Richmond on high alert as white supremacists, a 'no-compromise' gun lobby and anti-government groups head to Virginia pro firearms rally - but militia leader insists 'we aren't a threat"

In the end it looks like this guy was the biggest racist involved in todays rally
020219-northam-1280x720.jpg

The guillotine may have been a little over the top... doesn't bother me at all, but if nothing meaty happens the media will latch onto it. They'll be super disappointed that nobody got killed on video, but they can always fall back on the right wing's penchant for "violent imagery"

I put that in quotes because, barring actual violence, that term will be used a LOT.

Bubblegum the Media.

Ive been checking out several streams and I didnt see one neo-nazi, not a single swastika... nothing. Hell I didnt even see a single Confederate flag.

I was also surprised to see a lot of the local news coverage of this, in the last couple of weeks was pretty unbiased

Problem is that is only in VA... we are facing far more draconian measures here in WA.... we need some national attention too. Unfortunately I dont think we will get it and once again we are at the mercy of our Communist overlords in Olympia

Ive been checking out several streams and I didnt see one neo-nazi, not a single swastika... nothing. Hell I didnt even see a single Confederate flag.

I was also surprised to see a lot of the local news coverage of this, in the last couple of weeks was pretty unbiased

Problem is that is only in VA... we are facing far more draconian measures here in WA.... we need some national attention too. Unfortunately I dont think we will get it and once again we are at the mercy of our Communist overlords in Olympia
Same for OryGun, I don't think we could ever gather enough good folks to rally like that, or turn out and vote! Too little, too late!
And Gov'ness Kate will forge ahead to carry out Bloomberg's demands!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top