JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Greetings people...

I just picked up a G20. It's still virgin... I'm hoping to fix that Dec. 31st, at approximately 11:59:59 (if you know what I mean).

I'm wanting to mount a Leupold DeltaPoint Pro 2.5 on the pistol (just like the G40 MOS) for Black Bear Hunting / Defense.

I'm wanting to mill out the slide so It's essentially a G20 MOS (Modular Optic System). Does anyone know where I can get that done? It would be cool if Glock would do it so it would be sort of "stock".

Does anyone have any thoughts on this???

Thanks in advance.

sam

It's hard to tell where you're at without typing coordinates into a mapping program (and I'm not going to do that), but if you're in the Portland area Attero Arms is a machine shop that happens to have an FFL. They do all manner of slide machining, they've done some work on my friend's Glocks and their stuff is top notch!

very few people in Oregon live east of 117 and almost everyone is north of 45 but without about 6 or 8 more #'s you can run that lat n long till the cows com home and it wont get you jack

find a reputable machine shop, give them the base to fit, if you can get actual measurements or a blue print of the cut from Glock,it is a simple true up and cut process ......I used to be a machinist a lifetime ago

Lol, the North of 45N and West of 117W, just mean North of Oregon and West of Idaho, which equals Washington...

...Modeler, I will check out Attero Arms, thanks...

...oli700, yep, I'm looking for a reputable machine shop. Also, I've inquired with Glock about the mechanical drawing, but they ignored me.

I do know where 45 degrees is, and North of 45 degrees still leaves a good chunk of the state's population (halfish?) available. So you could be in Portland.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top