JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
...between the pink or the wood....

if you say wood... im going to immediately accuse you of being insensitive and not open to change...

haha

...found these pinkys for $2 and had to give it a try for a laugh...the wood is the usual furniture

20140211_210650_zps66fb15c6.jpg

Oh while I have this thread....this 1911 has an old Remington Rand slide, colt barrel and an aluminum A R sales frame...this thing is a mutt.....

It needs some work though....its not wanting to eject...

If someone sees you carry that into a bar the guys will scatter like scared rabbits . . .
Except for a few on which you might have to use it to protect your honor . . . heh . . .Heh . . . HEH . . .

Sheldon

*Scratching his head* Drewp, if you're gay and you like pink why not put one of them triangle thingys on it? To me the pink seems to have a rougher surface which means a better grip to deal with recoil so I don't see that as a bad thing. Wood gets wet, then slippery and thats no good. So I'm thinking the pink ones if thats what make's you happy. At $2 thats a good price- seems I've seen "slabs" go much higher.
*Shrugs* Whatever gives you the best grip and feels the best I'd say.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top