JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunately no rainbow colors available. .. they did have yellow, blue and grey... I purchased the pink because I thought the $2 was worth the picture alone...trust me these where only installed for the picture. ..or when my girlfriend wants to carry it....maybe ill get a pic of her wearing it....

I think to finish the look off you need to do the following-

1. Coat the frame and slide white Cerakote with bright multi-colored sparkly metal flake mixed in.
2. On one side of the slide have engraved a japanese anime girl with a giant sword riding a unicorn and on the other a lightning bolt going through an ankh.
3. When you're reloading for it add lots of glitter with the powder so when you fire it "magic sparkles" shoot out the barrel.

That should do it.:rolleyes:

I think to finish the look off you need to do the following-

1. Coat the frame and slide white Cerakote with bright multi-colored sparkly metal flake mixed in.
2. On one side of the slide have engraved a japanese anime girl with a giant sword riding a unicorn and on the other a lightning bolt going through an ankh.
3. When you're reloading for it add lots of glitter with the powder so when you fire it "magic sparkles" shoot out the barrel.

That should do it.:rolleyes:

I have to draw the line at unicorns and anime and whatnot.. and glitter in the loads just compromises safety. I was thinking along the lines of custom stippling with the glitter all imbedded.. maybe red and black? Just remember when it shows up at SHOT next year and it's all the rage, that I thought it up ;)

This is not to say that even the most flamboyantly gay member we have would condone such a firearm. It would be my hope that even he would not approve of this.

Why not? They can poke fun at themselves- look at the movie "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert"! Besides, what would happen if it was refinished to a pink to match the handle? If it was engraved and then had chrome, green and rainbow highlights? This could be a real pretty firearm- and I'm sure someone up on Capitol Hill would buy it too!

well the pinkies found there way onto my new 22/45

only for the pic...haha

and i had to put it next to my .45 to see how they match up and its pretty good

20140331_094401_zps3b2d4ff7.jpg 20140331_093951_zps74d00d8c.jpg

When the prosecutor holds it up in court after you defend your family with it a jury will think you are much less of a gun nut with pink. They will think you got it for self defense and it would not look like an "assault weapon".
I carry the wifes pink lcp sometimes when I ride my bike. I figure they will not think I am trying to be a gun slinging BA when they show the jury a pink gun I used to fend of an attacker.

On a more serious note- refinishing the firearm to be completely pink might be a great idea.

I'm totally serious here by the way- follow my logic: the gang bangers are now taking real guns and painting the muzzles bright florescent orange so the cops don't have a reason to accuse them of carrying anything other than an airsoft gun. If you had to draw in an emergency the "bad guy" would be so shocked "Hey, whats he pulling-?" Followed by several "BANGS!" just might buy you the time between living and dying. Just a thought to play with

Actually in today's courts, where image is reality, the pink grips would prove that you are a sensitive, careing individual and the dead perp must have been a right wing, gun nut, wacko! OK, I'm just going to say it! It also implies that you "swish!" :cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top