JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi folks

I've been clearing out my collection of guns and ammo to make way for an "investment" (73 or 74 dodge charger) but I'm kind of stuck on the glock 26 pricing. it doesn't look to have any holster ware, comes with box, 2 flush mags, a plus 2 extention for one, and 2 brand new 33round mags. what would be the average rate on this type of package? Thanks in advance for your help.

Ben

Well, how many rounds through it? If she's like new with less than 1k of rounds....box, (2) factory mags, original fired cassings I'd ask no less than $400 for it and try to sell the 33rd mags seperate. So start at $450 and offer to take a better offer with an offer to sell the 33rounders for $20 a piece. They'd probably haggle to $450 for everything and I think everyone would be happy with that.

I think Riot is right on the mark, lots of people, especially on this site and others, seem to think they are worth more than when they were new. With the release of the Gen 4 models I have seen a slight drop in the price of the Gen 2 and Gen 3 models. I assume it has the finger grooves and serrations on the front of the grip? Blue Book says $475 in 100% and $395 in 95% condition. You can probably get $30 each for those 33 rounders as long as they are factory Glock magazines.

The most I pay for a Glock in 9mm is $450 and that has to be LNIB. I agree with Riot, sell the 33 rounds seperately.

Yeah,most used Glocks can be had for that.
The 33 rounders can be had for somewhere between $35 and $50 new,so $25 a piece is fair,but ask $40 and go down.(I don't see the need myself.more than 15 and the rifle with the 30 rounder comes out,not the pistols)

Just another perspective- have you seen what is happening to our country and England right now. You cant defend yourself or you family with a charger.

HAHA hahahaha

But at least he is looking into the older ones that are tanks.Heavens to mergatroid,you can put everything your whole family needs for a year in the trunk.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top