JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Guys,
I am looking forward to sharing information, Ideas, and information about reloading, shooting and varmint hunting with all. I live in Idaho, and spend all the time I can in the outdoors shooting my highly tuned .243 rifle. I like precision target shooting as well as hunting. I enjoy reloading and shooting all my hand loaded ammo, and shoot every Wednesday using my Designed.... Range Shooting Data. Varmint hunting has been pretty good this fall, but looking for that first 1"-2" snow fall for good Coyote hunting is southwest Idaho.
Keep shoot en straight!
Larry243

Welcome to the forum Larry243!
Lots of shooting m hunting and reloading talk here...
Andy

Well thank you Andy,
I'm just a regular guy that likes the outdoors. Hunting, Shooting, and Fishing has been a very big part of my life. As a Tool & Die Maker /Designer all of my life, quality has always been important to me. I guess that is why I also like re-loading so much, because this is certainly where quality is important. Winter is settling in now in Southwest Idaho, and great varmint hunting is just coming into play now. I have my bucket list pointed at getting a nice Grey Fox in heavy winter pelt this year. I spent some time scouting a great area this fall that is just full of Rock Chucks and Ground squirrels. The Badgers try and dig them up, but fail a lot, so Foxes just wait for there turn at a shot...LOL. Most is hibernating, so Foxes use there great hearing for locating something for dinner....

Thanks, again, and have a great day!
Larry 243

Welcome to the site, Larry! I hope you enjoy it! :)

Thank's Guy,
I'm sure I will enjoy many things on this site.... It's a great way to beat out the winter, and share some experiences and knowledge with others. I see you are a big M-14 guy, so perhaps you also like the old original M1 carbine. What a great little brush gun, and easy to move around in secluded areas. I only wish I still had mine. Reloading Ammo is absolutely required for this gun any more!
Enjoy, and have a nice day!
Larry 243

Hi Larry! I think you'll find, as I have, this is one is the most supportive, most humorous, most intelligent, and all around the best group of people anywhere online. I have bought and sold items here, while some members have very generously offered to loan me tools when I was stuck on a project. I think I can safely speak for others when I say we are very grateful for this community.

Anyway... welcome aboard!

I be a Lawrence, but my wife calls me bubblegum Hole! :eek:

I'm a Larry but people always mistake me for someone else!:cool:

have-you-seen-larry.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class