JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I finally scraped up the $155 and placed a call to renew my membership at Johnson Creek Gun Club. Though I love to shoot, and it'll be nice having a place to do it literally 5 minutes away, my primary reason is so I can introduce as many friends as possible to the world of firearms. I used to do this quite a bit, but between gas prices, then ammo prices, then the economy I haven't had a chance. I'm really looking forward to getting some new people behind the trigger. My guess is I'll be able to swing at least 65% to our side :s0155:

One of the projects I'd like to work on here is an NWFA 'database' of well-established members that non-shooters can contact if they're interested in learning about firearms. I'll most likely start by offering this to these people myself, see how it goes, then recruit others in different areas to do the same. Maybe as compensation NWFA could cover either all or a portion of their range dues or something, I think it'd be a worthy investment ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top