JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It cost twice as much as my Glock but I honestly cannot figure out why. I think it is just another one of those examples of paying for the name.

Bingo!!!!!! We have a winner. The saying goes, HK, bending over the consumer and taking there money since 1947. Yes HK has earned the brand name just like Harley Davidson. With that said, I freely spent the money for what I wanted. Both, HK and Harley Davidson. IT'S A MATTER OF CHOICE.

Dude.....seriously. Don't take this so personal. Guns are like cars. There are so many models for so many different reasons and preferences. To each there own. Why do you feel this compelling need to convince somebody else to agree with the way you feel. Just agree to disagree and walk on. No biggy! Why get your and somebody elses blood preasure all crazy?

You seem to be confused, there's nothing in this thread that has altered my blood pressure a single iota, I've had nothing but fun with this.

Now that we've established HK is superior to Glock, I think the next logical question is does Glock suck more than Taurus?

2h7fbk3.jpg

Sorry I enjoy the internet and have fun with it instead of letting it make me bitter and angry like some.

no your just some dbag living his life vicariously through the internet. go get laid. if you were ever on the fence about anything why the hell do you need this forums opinion to sway you? you obviously had your mind made up. if it were me i'd rather your dumbass fell off the fence and broke your neck

no your just some dbag living his life vicariously through the internet.

Oh joy, two twits in a row that can't figure out the proper use of "your" and "you're". Yeah, I'm definitely living vicariously on the internet with my 0.38 posts per day average.

if you were ever on the fence about anything why the hell do you need this forums opinion to sway you?

Maybe the idea of a message board is lost on you, but originally I was looking for information and opinions from those who have owned them. Once I bought the HK I was through with the thread, but that didn't stop others from bumping it. If you don't like my thread you don't have to post on it. Lately I've only responded once others have bumped it back to the top, so if me posting on my thread is a problem for you feel free to start steppin' Leroy.

if it were me i'd rather your dumbass fell off the fence and broke your neck

sphyxd.jpg

Just to point out the spelling of "your" and "you're." He used it the right way. You're is just a contraction of "you are." In his post, saying, "if it were me i'd rather your dumbass fell off the fence and broke your neck." It wouldn't make sense to use you are. Just saying..... He could of used better word choices, but who is proof reading a gun community forum.

Go Sigs and HK!!!!

Just to point out the spelling of "your" and "you're." He used it the right way. You're is just a contraction of "you are." In his post, saying, "if it were me i'd rather your dumbass fell off the fence and broke your neck." It wouldn't make sense to use you are. Just saying..... He could of used better word choices, but who is proof reading a gun community forum.

Go Sigs and HK!!!!

Go Sig and HK indeed!

It's his first sentence, the one I quoted, "your just some dbag living his life vicariously through the internet."

It's "you're", not "your". I forgive you though. 2rn7qqt.jpg

2djugao.jpg

In other news..

View attachment 144619

for me, this whole Glock vs H&K is like cars. a HK is like a Caddie. Expensive and everyone around you knows it is but it is a very fine car. a Glock on the other hand is that beat to hell old truck that never has had a tune up but starts up every time.

I'm a fat middle age man who would likely die if I had to run 1/2 mile. Might be able to do 3 pushups on a good day. I'm a 17th degree blackbelt in RunFu so long as they give up in 50 ft or less. That's why I carry an S&W.

I find my HK45 a natural fit for my hands and it has never failed at the range. However, I typically carry either my Sig P2290RS or my Para Ordnance P12-45 or P13 LDA 45. Just use that which works for you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top