JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am grateful for companies like BA and Sig for pushing the envelope and exposing the ridiculousness of NFA rules instead of going with the status quo like so many others.

I think the more ridiculous laws they pass to harm law abiding, flag waving Americans the more these companies to need push the boundaries and find ways to make something the govt big brother will despise that your everyday American can own legally.

They will continue to punish us for believing in American and it's foundation of freedom by passing as many restrictive and ridiculous laws as they can

Even if it isnt helpful, its out there.
Now that its out there only popularity will get it banned.

Id say buy one because the idiots at the BATF didnt think of it first. Just like with the arm braces. It'll be a matter of time before they change the rules.. Yet again.

Either way, Id probably never own one (not a shotgun guy) but I still think its fun.

Even if it isnt helpful, its out there.
Now that its out there only popularity will get it banned.

Id say buy one because the idiots at the BATF didnt think of it first. Just like with the arm braces. It'll be a matter of time before they change the rules.. Yet again.

Either way, Id probably never own one (not a shotgun guy) but I still think its fun.

I'm already plotting how to buy one after the price drops a little but before it gets banned. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top