JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fisherman's in Oregon City was unpacking a whole lot of ammunition, and was well on the way to filling up a shelf with Federal Champion 525 pack .22s. $19.99/pack. This was about 1PM this afternoon.

Just in case someone was interested. They seemed better stocked than most in the Portland area for almost everything, including ammo.

Fisherman's in Oregon City was unpacking a whole lot of ammunition, and was well on the way to filling up a shelf with Federal Champion 525 pack .22s. $19.99/pack. This was about 1PM this afternoon.

Just in case someone was interested. They seemed better stocked than most in the Portland area for almost everything, including ammo.

You think it will last until Saturday? I'm coming up that way to see my kid and friends.

Hey Timbernet, cruise on over to BiMart in Sandy....they got them for $16 and change there in quantity as of 1800 today. The last couple of days they have gotten in pretty much everything in handgun except .380.

Hey Timbernet, cruise on over to BiMart in Sandy....they got them for $16 and change there in quantity as of 1800 today. The last couple of days they have gotten in pretty much everything in handgun except .380.

Heh, funny you should mention that! I was over there this evening, around 6:45, before I saw your post. Didn't grab any .22 but got two boxes of 9mm.

I like how the shelves are staying stocked longer! Now if only the price of .45 dropped a little...

Anyone figure out why .380 is so scarce? They just not making as much? I can't believe it's because 2 nice new pistols hit the market. :huh:

It comes and goes... there were about two weeks that Bi-Mart was stocked full of Remington UMC .380.... I think the ammo mfgs. are working hard on the military calibers first and then working on the "other" calibers.

I've seen a lot of Magtech 45 ammo in the last week. 230 gr. fmj for about $24 a box at three different stores here in Longview. Hopefully more stuff starts showing up.

FWIW, I walked into the WallyWorld in South Salem this afternoon and walked out with a box of Winchester WB .380 ACP -- the 100-round special for just under $34 -- a heckuva surprise. It's up a couple of bucks since the last time I saw any, but I haven't seen a box of this stuff since last December. The clerk said they got two cases of it in a couple of days ago; I got the last box.

Timing is everything, of course -- should have been there yesterday. :)

WalMart needs to enforce some sort of limit until things loosen up. They're so cheap a lot of resellers must be going there instead of their usual wholesalers. Bimart has a 4 box limit around here, with a 2 box limit on big bulk packs. But they aren't getting huge shipments in my area. Fisherman's had no posted limits and were unloading a pallet load of ammo last week, but it was $20/525rd pack of Federal Champions.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top