JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello in Kansas. I used to have an HK91 clone as well but it corrugated my brass... Sucked for reloading so I sold it. Also heavy as hell but nice accurate shooter.

Welcome aboard, never too late to join! We are welcome from anyone, anywhere.

My daughters best friend came from Salem, they met in 1st grade and we kinda adopted her and her parents ... for 3 years they came to every family function we had and the girls were inseparable ... then they moved back. We went to visit them once in August ... it was over 110+ every day here with 80-90% humidity and about 70 everyday there, with 90%+ humidity and it rained some every day. It was cloudy a lot. I knew I could never live there but it was a nice break!
I'm a Kansan through and through ... but if the wife and daughter ever wanted to take another trip up there I'd go in a heart beat!

I realize the eastern side of the state is completely different from the western/coastal side, but we never made it over there!

Welcome from Corvallis, Oregon, Youngster. A somewhat belated welcome. I'm operating on opt--old people's time. (72)

I've never been on a forum that is dedicated to a specific area and it intrigued me, so here I am! I'm a member on a few forums and someone at SiGforum mentioned this place so I thought I'd check it out ...

I got my start on the GunBroker forums ... that's where I dipped my toe in the water, great bunch of guys ... and still stop by once in a while but mainly you can fine me on Sig or "The High Road"

I'm mainly into plinking now days ... I used to be into Service Rifle matches ... I shoot pistol but I'm mainly a rifle guy.

I have a few bolt rifles, a couple older Remington VSSF's, a few Mauser's several bolt 22's ... I like AR's but prefer Valmet's (an refined AK variant) as well as the SiG 55x line and HK 91, 93, MP5 clones ... for pistols I enjoy the 1911 but was a late comer to that party, but in '99 my favorite FFL called me the kimberkid when I came into his shop ... so I took it for my handle.

I guess at 60, I'm getting a little old to be called a kid but I use the name on all the different forums I've joined so if you see that name chances are its me.

Welcome move on over and vote against gun control

Welcome move on over and vote against gun control
I've been voting against gun control and gun-control politicians since 1976 when I became old enough to vote ... my dad warned me about these types of people. Even back then he warned me about communism taking over the country without a shot being fired ... which is what we are battling now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top