JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is Andrew I live in Portland. I'm a recent addition to gun enthusiasm. I am currently looking at different types of 1911's for my next purchase, It'll probably end being a Springfield Armory Model or a Kimber. One of my other hobbies is working on damaged/broken/water damage electronics. I work and learn as I go on a trial and error basis. If you have broken cell phones, game systems, amplifiers, devd players, computers or tv's (lcd , led, plasma, and DLP tv's are all I'm really interested in.) Feel free to contact me and if you have something I'm interested in I'll come take it off your hands, or fix it for you in trade for guns and or cash. I'm a student so I am always looking for work here and there. If you need an extra hand and can pay me. I'm more than happy to help. :s0155::D:s0155:

Welcome to NWFA. I am a proud owner of a mil-spec springfield 1911. They are fantastic guns and you won't be disappointed. I would recommend purchasing a mil-spec or better if you're going with a springfield. The ejection port has already been lowered (more reliable ejection) and it has better sights.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top