JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi my name is Roman.
I came here looking for a rifle project in the way of a mosin as my brother was going to give me his, but seems to waiver and my time is short.
I'll get one one way or another.
I have stuff coming for it already including some ammo and a stock plus trigger for lifting the gun into.
I want to give it to my son or my daughter, which ever one is keen to work on it with me.
I don't do forums as I have been a single parent for quite a few years and was to busy working. I have slowed way down due to illness and now have all the time in the world for a bit longer and am excited to do something for me and them as opposed to the rest of the world which I enjoyed doing my whole life.
I call my self an industrial mechanic because engineering or being a technician is too limiting for my diverse back ground.
I tell people I work on machines, they say what kind, I say anything manmade as I stay away from alien technology because it creeps me out.
Too bad there isn't such a thing because I would have worked on it....Gladly🤓
I was on a forum quite a bit many years ago and this one seems to be the one for me now, I just have to get used to it.
I put guns down years ago because of raising my children and sometimes others children as needed.
I worked to much to keep an eye on guns and everybody else.
Now it is just my son and I and it is doable, plus I made an Indiana Jones costume four years ago, and needed one gun to make the holster, now I have guns and am a CHL holder.
I find my self coming here and getting in the know about guns and the people in the Pacific Northwest.
I like a good source and this seems to be a good one.
Warm regards.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads