JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good day to all,
My name is Stephen, I'm married to a wonderful lady that supported me when I was deployed to the middle east with my fellow brothers in the Corps, and I also support her while she continues to serve her country! I took a brief look and instantly realized that there were codes for posting threads, so if any one could help me out on where to find a thread on the specifics of the codes I'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

Stephen12

Welcome and thank you both for your service! Tell me if I'm missed it entirely, but if by "codes" you mean the "rules", there's a grey tab at the top of the page with "Rules and information" under which there's "community rules" and "frequently asked questions."

Oh, hah, I think I get it. WTS = Want To Sell and WTT = Want to Trade and of course you can do both WTT/WTS, just make sure to post a price any time you WTS otherwise mods think you're auctioning especially with the market lately.

Over on TheHighRoad they have a huge sticky describing about all known abbreviations regarding gun type vernacular.
One code though that I've only seen here is that "bubblegum" is code for anything bad. or something

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top