JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, just joined here. Heard it was a good place to find used firearms and discuss them.

I'm from Portland (Beaverton) area and have always been a gun guy, just never really had owned any myself. My experience is mainly in my friends' and family's guns, but now I want to start acquiring my own collection. I have started it off with a really nice tactical 870 for my home defense gun.

Now I am looking for a carry piece, particularly a glock 17 or 19, or possibly a 22 or 23 depending on the price. I'm currently waiting for my permit to clear, but it would be nice to get it and get some practice at the range with it before carrying it.

Thanks guys and I'm looking forward to being on here and learning more and possibly doing business with some of you.

Thanks again :)

Yes, and it counts!!!

Another westsider!!!!

Can't have enough members from the Beaverton/Hillsboro/Cornelieus/Forest Grove side of town.

WELCOME!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not think I have a problem. I'm told that the first step to recovery is to admit your problem..... Screw them. I have NO problem.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top