JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Preferably with upgraded furniture and able to take ak mags, but I will also take one stock as well. Not a big deal I just want one. Looking to pay 300-550 depending on what it entails.

I have a Yugo with a Tapco intrafuse adjustable stock, a 20rd tapco magazine (duckbill) and a 30rd steel magazine(sks duckbill), also has receiver cover with a picatinny rail (raised so you can still use the iron sights) scope and scope mount (not installed), original 10 round box magazine(not installed), original stock(not installed).

I have a very nice SKS that I would sell you. it doesn't meet all of your criteria; it will not accept AK mags. This is a very rare find these SKS rifles were imported from China back during the "Ban Years" they were called Green Ghosts, all of the evil items were stripped off them; then the rifle was parkerized in an almost silver finish. After that the rifle was bedded into a green Houge over-molded stock. This rifle has no evil flash hider, or grenade launcher. It has a 10 round non-detachable magazine, and is paratrooper length barrel. I can send you pictures if you are interested. I would want 550.00 dollars for this rifle. It is the best looking SKS I have ever seen.

Dan Costanzo
djcmcc17athotmail.com
503-8one9-6three7zero

Pmkn any pics? I'd like to keep the sales in or please.

The rifle is currently in my brothers safe, otherwise id take a picture of it right away. Here is a very similar photo of it, but this is not mine. Mine looks almost exactly like this, except I havent been able to find the bayonet. I thought it was in my house, but so far havent seen it since I moved here. If I find it, it goes with the gun.
597015_01_yugo_sks_w_tapco_stock_640.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.