JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Nikon
City
CORVALLIS
State
Oregon
I need one cap for my Nikon Monarch 5-20x44 SF and can't find one anywhere.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
IMHO....contact the manufacturer.

Story.
I once had a "cheap scope" from a very popular brand. When I bought it USED, it was missing a turret cap.

So, I was looking for a replacement turret cap for quite a while. Checking at various gun stores throughout the years (when I remembered about it). It was a long while before I finally got encouraged to try contacting the manufacturer.

I was told by the manufacturer that......
They no longer carried caps for that particular model, as it was a foreign-made product and they have since changed their source for the scope.

Yeah.....apparently the thread pitch had changed from one batch (Import Manufacturer) to the next.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......as for NIKON? Who knows. IMHO, just save yourself and contact the manufacturer.

IMHO....contact the manufacturer.

Story.
I once had a "cheap scope" from a very popular brand. When I bought it USED, it was missing a turret cap.

So, I was looking for a replacement turret cap for quite a while. Checking at various gun stores throughout the years (when I remembered about it). It was a long while before I finally got encouraged to try contacting the manufacturer.

I was told by the manufacturer that......
They no longer carried caps for that particular model, as it was a foreign-made product and they have since changed their source for the scope.

Yeah.....apparently the thread pitch had changed from one batch (Import Manufacturer) to the next.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......as for NIKON? Who knows. IMHO, just save yourself and contact the manufacturer.
Nikon no longer makes scopes

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.