JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
New they were right at $1000 for a long time. Scope price will depend on what version it is.

I will say it is one of my favorite rifles and I have a large collection,

DSC06840.jpg

Varminters coming stock with Magpul PRS stock and bi-pod? Depending on what bipod that is...looks like possibly a harris bipod. You have a few hundred dollars in upgrades. With out the scope that is easily a $1200 gun. Not sure what those Leupolds are going for right now...

A military style assault rifle, high capacity clip, silencer and an extremely powerful scope for spotting targets at great distances..... that is now easily a $3000+ setup. Go to any gun show and see for yourself..... :s0114:

I never said mine was stock. I said stock price on them for a long time was $1000. This is to give a price reference to the OP. Then I commented that is one of my favorite rifles indicating that it was a wonderful gun to have.

MSRP on one right now is $1400. I have not looked to see what they are actually selling for (that can be the buyers job) but it is quite likely I would pay a slight premium even for a used one if I was needing another.

Yes there is over $3000 in mine and worth every penny of it :s0155:

Oops, my bad. I read it in the wrong order, saw the picture, and then shiny things...... I don't doubt that you've got that much tied up in yours.

OP: Check out prices at gun shows, local stores (that's right, they are few and far between because of "panic buying"), online, other forums, etc. I'd have to agree that without the scope anywhere around the $1100-$1200 mark.

New they were right at $1000 for a long time. Scope price will depend on what version it is.

I will say it is one of my favorite rifles and I have a large collection,

DSC06840.jpg

Some thought you posted the OP's gun.

Now I had a Stag like this that was hard to sell. It's not the gun for everyone like a smaller tapered barrel AR. Guys who use them will pay good for them but they are few and far between. They are heavy and hard to pack around.
Yes Nwcid,I know you can pack it from the safe to the back porch.;)

Anyway,I sold mine to a friend for $800,but he has a cabin I like to stay at.I would guess you should ask the same as the rest of the ARs are going for,around the $1200-1400 mark (sorry,try to buy it)

And I said "going" meaning 'not asking but actually selling'. The one at the $1600+ are still at the same owners house.

Stag's new web site isn't done yet but there 6H? varmiter was around $1100 new
They're just not a fast seller so don't pay too much.

Some thought you posted the OP's gun.

Aaahhh guess that makes sense.

Now I had a Stag like this that was hard to sell. It's not the gun for everyone like a smaller tapered barrel AR. Guys who use them will pay good for them but they are few and far between. They are heavy and hard to pack around.
Yes Nwcid,I know you can pack it from the safe to the back porch.;)

It gets a bit more use then that but it is a valid point. This is not a "lightweight" rifle by any means. This gun specs at 8.4lbs stock, but then add scope, bipod and other goodies it adds right up vs a 6.7lb "M4". But they both have very different roles. That is why you need to have more then one type ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top