JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea.... my wife married me knowing I was sexist. Not in a derogatory way but with exceptions, most men excel in some areas and most women in others.

I chuckle inside when I see female a 5'2" security guard or officer and wonder what a confrontation between us would look like.

There's a reason they set weight classes in UFC and don't have men fighting women.

To those exceptional women I ask for you forgiveness for my upbringing and assumptions.

Of course guns are great equalizers;)

I chuckle inside when I see female a 5'2" security guard or officer and wonder what a confrontation between us would look like.

What it looks like is she calls for backup for everything including a traffic stop. When this becomes a problem, they put her in charge of the D.A.R.E project, give her a cool D.A.R.E car to drive around. When that fizzles, and she has impressed all of the local educators, she is then promoted to Chief of Police in-spite of the fact many senior offices were ultimately more qualified. Once this has run it's course, she says; Thank you for visiting my legislative webpage. I am honored to serve as State Representative to the beautiful City of Gresham.

If you can't pull my wounded a$$ out of the line of fire with one hand while covering us both with the gun in your other hand, I don't want you as my partner.
A big, burly woman could do it. 5'5" not so much.

P

If you can't pull my wounded a$$ out of the line of fire with one hand while covering us both with the gun in your other hand, I don't want you as my partner.
A big, burly woman could do it. 5'5" not so much.

P

Agreed. The thing I have found is that the physical qualifications to join a PD is geared toward running down a perp an tacking them.

The results are runners and not burly women. I think the test should be geared towards strength and not stamina personally but I'm not Leo so what do I know really...

There's a reason they set weight classes in UFC and don't have men fighting women.

Now. 25 years ago, there was no weight class.

Makes for more entertaining fights. ?

What I'll be curious to see is where the Transgender get fights.
They, UFC & Dana, are sensitive about the issue

Chris - was referred to as a dude (after this fight) (Holly is the other fighter)

Cris-Cyborg-punches-Holly-Holm-to-cage-UFC-219-UFC-photo.jpg photogbannedfeat-800x420.jpg

The photog who made the comment is ban'd from UFC
UFC Bans Photographer Over Instagram Comments

Not to argue but my daughter is barely 5' tall less then 120lbs During her training with the Marines as a US NAVY corpsman during the 4th of 6 6 mile full battle pack and MED KIT with weapon hike. (so a other words about 20lbs less then her own body weight) She heard a pop in her foot and almost fell down. But by grabbing the Marine in front of her she managed to stay on her feet she finished the hike in her position and without holding up those behind her. At the finish she collapsed and when told to stand by the Sargent. She said she could not. something was wrong with her foot. They took her to medical where it was found that she had a stress fracture in one foot and a clean break in the other.

She fought with them almost to the point of captains mast because they told her she would not be allowed to go over seas without completing the training (which she did minus the remaining two hikes as she was in a cast) She got to go over seas and served in Sicily, and in Field hospitals in Iraq. She shoots expert with the M4 and M9. She trained on the M-19 semi auto grenade launcher.

She's plenty damn tough.

Not to argue but my daughter is barely 5' tall less then 120lbs During her training with the Marines as a US NAVY corpsman during the 4th of 6 6 mile full battle pack and MED KIT with weapon hike. (so a other words about 20lbs less then her own body weight) She heard a pop in her foot and almost fell down. But by grabbing the Marine in front of her she managed to stay on her feet she finished the hike in her position and without holding up those behind her. At the finish she collapsed and when told to stand by the Sargent. She said she could not. something was wrong with her foot. They took her to medical where it was found that she had a stress fracture in one foot and a clean break in the other.

She fought with them almost to the point of captains mast because they told her she would not be allowed to go over seas without completing the training (which she did minus the remaining two hikes as she was in a cast) She got to go over seas and served in Sicily, and in Field hospitals in Iraq. She shoots expert with the M4 and M9. She trained on the M-19 semi auto grenade launcher.

She's plenty damn tough.

She sounds extraordinary:cool:.

I tried to say there were exceptional people in both genders and did not mean any offense.

No doubt there are some tough ladies out there. Tougher than most men, but in general women can and will never be stronger, faster or have more endurance than men.

If anyone thinks this is wrong look at the crossfit games.

You have some of the best endurance athletes in the world, the women do a lot less than the men and most don't finish.

She's plenty damn tough.

It ain't about tough. She sounds darned tough. It's about strength. Can she carry a downed soldier to safety on her back?

Kudos to you for raising an amazing woman. Thank her for me for her service.

P

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top