JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Look what I found. Not just one primer. THREE primers!

primers.jpg

I'm rich! :):D:p:cool:

I found a few more 50 round boxes of the original Speer G2 147gr 9mm rounds making a total of 350 rounds now These were rounds that did not reliably expand properly in barrels less than 5". I have been using these rounds at the range and I thought I only had a few boxes left.

I found a few more 50 round boxes of the original Speer G2 147gr 9mm rounds making a total of 350 rounds now These were rounds that did not reliably expand properly in barrels less than 5". I have been using these rounds at the range and I thought I only had a few boxes left.
A lot of folks with PCC's might like those. You might be able to trade for a larger quantity of ball ammo.

52- Unknown (case reads RP 9mm Luger) - Remington-Peters

12- Unknown (case reads G.F.L. 9mm Luger) - Fiocchi

8- Unknown (case reads FC 9mm Luger) - Federal Cartridge
52- Unknown (case reads RP 9mm Luger) Remington peaters
12- Unknown (case reads G.F.L. 9mm Luger) Fiocchi
8- Unknown (case reads FC 9mm Luger) Federal cartridge.

Typing at the same time again..........:p
Like 30 seconds apart at the most.

Ammo nerds of a feather.... type together.

Went looking for a pair of jeans and found a couple bricks of CCI 22mag V-max I forgot about buying along with a couple bricks of older remington high power lr and a few boxes of hornady critical defense. I keep finding stash's I forgot about. I really need to just order more ammo cans one of these days.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top